xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Done. Command: /jail [username] Omega

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
hmm sly was in that jail. omega released him before he left the server. then sly /back which took him back into the jail. Said he couldnt use any of the commands. I knew omega made a jail so i thought just typing /jail SlyGuy331 would get him out. It didnt. So I jailed him /jail SlyGuy31 sun then unjailed him. Apparently omega he was able to break blocks and dig his way out. I followed him up his steps till water poured in. I told him he best fix those blocks he broke.

Guess I couldve rolled him back.

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
_SunDust_ said:
hmm sly was in that jail.  omega released him before he left the server. then sly /back which took him back into the jail.  Said he couldnt use any of the commands.  I knew omega made a jail so i thought just typing /jail SlyGuy331  would get him out. It didnt. So I jailed him /jail SlyGuy31 sun  then unjailed him. Apparently omega he was able to break blocks and dig his way out. I followed him up his steps till water poured in. I told him he best  fix those blocks he broke.

Guess I couldve rolled him back.
Yeah :/ I was having fun and the people that asked to go in I let them in, but now I think back and that was a stupid idea.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
hahah i saw that. They were quite excited to check out your jail, and experience the feeling of being jailed lol. Thats what I got from some of the players. Someone asked me to jail them... I was tempted to be caught up in the moment then decided nah , If im gonna ban itll be for real.

But at least you gave them that experience. By the way

Narb's is /jail [name] Narb
Mine /jail [name] sun

imma put signs in I think thats a good idea.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
All jails should be either protected with WorldGuard/PStones, or made out of unbreakable materials (bedrock) to prevent using /back to break them and stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)