jackman1122667

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]User(s) Banned: jackman1122667[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Victim(s): Dominic218[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Temporary or Permanent: Permenent (courtesy to MonochromePerfect)[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Incident: Greifing 286 blocks[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Witnesses: co i[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Previous Actions: Greified this same tree. Twice. :I[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Screenshots: 
[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Other Notes: Just wow. :L[/font]

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
I can't move this, not doing any good at all, can someone fix the problem possibly?

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
tory may I just say that that is his town and he is the mayor of it. ik this won't really make a difference but it might change the situation.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
foodllama373737 said:
tory may I just say that that is his town and he is the mayor of it. ik this won't really make a difference but it might change the situation.
Well if it was in Dominic's area, then technically he was griefing, though he may have thought he was just getting wood. 

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
It was directly on top of Dominics house, and clearly placed by Dominic.

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
DiamondHunter153 said:
foodllama373737 said:
Well if it was in Dominic's area, then technically he was griefing, though he may have thought he was just getting wood. 
oh ok sorry didn't read it properly

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
You didn't screw up! :p I was just trying to move it into the ban reports, but it already is!

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
It is technically greifing if he doesnt have Dominic's permission. But we know nothing apart from him removing blocks not belong to him.

How do I know? Lol was explaining to jackman about how as mayor you be griefing if you dont have perms. In fact art suggested it to him, and he went and made permission books. I do know jackman has a book which he gets residents to sign permissions over to him as mayor.

And now even I use the permission books. And it all started here. Isnt appeals great! Allowing us the ability to tell our side of the story :)

So, I believe jackman knew better then that. Lets see what his appeal says, if he makes an appeal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)