Ive been hacked!

WeeLecht

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
The reason why i put this post here is because if anyone is to see 'tommytubes9' online i would like to say this is not me at the moment, it would seem that my Minecraft account has been hacked or taken/ de actived; what ever it is i cannot access it anymore and as of yet have no been able to get on to it or reclaim it.

I would as if i can have my rank taken away from the account 'Tommytubes9' seeing as it is most likely lost and could i have my rank re-added to my account which i purchase another? i will confirm that i have actually lost the account and that i am actually the same person and owner of account.

Just wanted to let you know and to make the request :D
if you want to get through to me, pm me on the forums or ask Exhound to pass on a message for me, or if you have me on skype ill be able to answer that. Thanks ^_^

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Tommytubes9 set to Blockling. Let us know of any developments. :3

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
First, read through all of these support articles to see if you can fix the problem:
https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/topics/151510-minecraft-accounts/articles

If none of them do, find your Minecraft receipt email, your transaction id, or gift code when you bought Minecraft and send them a support ticket:
https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new

You should also download and install Malwayrebytes (https://www.malwarebytes.org/), boot into safe mode (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/start-computer-safe-mode#start-computer-safe-mode=windows-vista) and then do a full system scan.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Well, I have your IP address on file, so we can see if anyone other than you logs onto your account. :p

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
that sucks man! had that happen to my old account (priceys) now i have to use these shitty underscores (_priceys_)

WeeLecht

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Ill let you know if anything happens Avox :D

Ive tried to recover it but the email account i had the minecraft account attached to has since been 're-cycled?' by hotmail? :/ not really sure why; im guessing because it was inactive for about two years.

And yeah please Ar7! that would be great, Thanks everyone for trying to help me ^_^

WeeLecht

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
:Updated: i haven't been able to get my old account back, so i am buying another access code so i shall be back really soon! :D

Although i will not be called 'Tommytubes9' anymore, the reason for this is - Tommytubes9 was my friends old account which i brought off him three years ago after he had 'grown out' of minecraft, i brought it from him becasue i dont have paypal and this was before the pre paided cards where available in stores in the Uk. The person's name was Tomas, hence 'Tommytubes9'. And that was how i became 'Tommy' i will still go by that name if you call me Tommy i will answear XD

But my new username will 'WeeLecht' the same as my league of legends name. WeeLecht is Scotsgalish for Little light
... i think but im not 100% sure. But yeah! there's what im planning to do :D

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Tommytubes9 said:
:Updated: i haven't been able to get my old account back, so i am buying another access code  so i shall be back really soon! :D

Although i will not be called 'Tommytubes9' anymore, the reason for this is - Tommytubes9 was my friends old account which i brought off him three years ago after he had 'grown out' of minecraft, i brought it from him becasue i dont have paypal and this was before the pre paided cards where available in stores in the Uk. The person's name was Tomas, hence 'Tommytubes9'. And that was how i became 'Tommy' i will still go by that name if you call me Tommy i will answear XD

But my new username will 'WeeLecht' the same as my league of legends name. WeeLecht is Scotsgalish for Little light
... i think but im not 100% sure. But yeah! there's what im planning to do :D
Nice. Can't wait till you're back!

WeeLecht

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Annnddd! im back up, brought my new access code today in town and ive just activated it :D

Soo Tommy/Weelecht is back :D

plusNick

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
England
Welcome back Weelecht! :D

Now, do I call you Tommy, Weelecht, or Ross? Hmmm....

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
plusNick said:
Welcome back Weelecht! :D

Now, do I call you Tommy, Weelecht, or Ross? Hmmm....
Rommecht.

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Forum name changed, rank in-game set to Designer :D

WeeLecht

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I brought it... maybee with your money... ;)

And yes, you can call me Rommecht XD
Also thanks avox ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Minecraft Server List