Minecraft Username: FragrentApple
 Your Ban report link:http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-2071.html
 Server banned from: Main
 Reason of ban: Advertising
 Who banned you?: _SunDust_
 Why should you be unbanned?: I did want to show him my build, but I
wasn't going to advertise on the server, but I do admit. I was 
trying to influence cosmic to come see my build which was on another
server! And after my ban I raged and advertised on the forums which I should have never done, It was just me throwing a temper tantrum, and I'm sorry for that. But I learned from my mistakes, and I want to get one more
chance and if  I screw up this time.... I'll never bother you guys
ever again! Please take this appeal into consideration, I'm feeling
homesick.
P.S. @_SunDust_ I'm sorry for being such a jerk to you, after all you were just doing your job! I hope you'll forgive me because If I want anyone's forgiveness it's yours!

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
I should apologize for my previous actions. As a member who's name I do not remember told me, banning someone for a forum ban seems counter intuitive.
I'll vouch for an unban.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I Vouch, Frag is a great guy. I miss him, and wish he could be back on Craftblock. I know he has some issues that he needs to fix, I know I was at this point once, and a lot of others were too. We have all changed, and we are still changing. I vouch for Frag.

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
Omega_Shenron said:
Anti-Vouch, mainly because of what Narb said. Also, you've been banned, unbanned, then banned again.
I know but mainly for the same reason, the first time I gave an IP and the other two I only said server.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Really, zombie_pigman? Really? The Threads you saw him complaining in were nearly three months old. And I take full responsibility for his recent actions, being as I'm the one who first prevented him from an unban.
Really, all of you, is this not a community of second chances?

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I vouch, I think that you should get one more chance, and honestly, I kind of miss ya xD

Good luck!

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
crackers1097 said:
Really, zombie_pigman? Really? The Threads you saw him complaining in were nearly three months old. And I take full responsibility for his recent actions, being as I'm the one who first prevented him from an unban.
Really, all of you, is this not a community of second chances?
Thank you so much crackers, it's like you few are the only one's wanting me unbanned, thanks for sticking up for me.

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
Frag is actually an OKAY guy. Your previous actions were bad. Like Narbula stated, what you said in that ban report is not benefiting this appeal. I want to not vouch, but I want to give you a chance. I say pending. Until you can shape up when it comes to what you say.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I'd like to see you back on Frag, you were a cool guy. However, you have multiple bans under your name. I suggest you go on Nano or Poke and show how you've changed. Vouch pending until you prove to me and many you are a changed person.

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
I vouch

Frag deserves a second chance as crackers said, He was never mean to me in any way neither have i seen him be mean to others (before his/her ban). Good luck, I hope to see you back on!

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
whiteNnerdy23 said:
I'd like to see you back on Frag, you were a cool guy. However, you have multiple bans under your name. I suggest you go on Nano or Poke and show how you've changed. Vouch pending until you prove to me and many you are a changed person.
I'm on nano and I'll be on for a while!

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Cool, I should be on in about an hour :)

T

Tazboi

I vouch, Frag was a pretty cool guy before getting banned and I feel he deserves a second chance

Everyone makes mistakes, learning from them takes a lot more effort. That's what seems to have happened in my eyes with @FragrentApple, he was banned at first but he took some time to learn from them.

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Ok, I vouch, Frag definitely seems to have changed, no negative activity whatsoever. Just remember to follow the rules so everyone has fun :)

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll vouch. I can't remember any negative aspects about him while he was on CB, up until his initial ban. I think he deserves another shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)