1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Check out this week's build competition!
    http://craftblock.me/this-weeks-theme
    Dismiss Notice

Issue #47

Discussion in 'CraftBlock Weekly' started by Chiplover2, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Chiplover2

Chiplover2 Deadbeat o3o
    Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    [​IMG]
    CraftBlock Weekly
    Issue #47

Hello, and welcome to this week's issue of the CraftBlock Weekly! We have some important ground to cover this week, so please read and enjoy what comes next!

Server Derpage
    We can't cover all good news on here, right? Sometimes there's gotta be some technical difficulties. This is a server run not by robots, but my human beings who make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, and fix those mistakes. So wth that in mind, let's inform you all of some mistakes that are in the process of being fixed!

A little earlier last week, our server hiccuped and we lost a ton of our data to the void. All of your builds are completely fine, but most plugin configurations are completely gone. From this point forward, our team will instate 24/7 backups of everything, not just the map, as soon as possible so that nothing like this ever happens again.

You may have noticed that you were redirected to Chocoblock if you joined at the end of this week, staff had to bring down the main server while it was fixed. All plugins have been restore with the exception of Essentials and MCMMO. sorry :( Craftblock is back however!

We apologize for this inconvenience, however staff will begin overhauling the work on beta to have the new server up soon! More news to follow! Thank you all for your support and understanding!

[​IMG]

Main Admin: Chiplover2!
    To help with the circumstances mentioned above, @misskoa has asked me to join the Admin team! This is a really exciting opportunity for me, so I plan to help out the best I can to help keep CraftBlock on its feet again!

As some of you may know, back in the day I was Admin on Main, but I ended up quitting because I couldn't juggle the server and what was going on with my personal life at the same time. Now that I've got everything back together and have spent some time as Moderator on the server, I'm more than happy to come back and return to the higher staff team. It's always been an honor, and always will be an honor, to work for you as Administrator on the greatest server on Earth. Yoroshiku~!
    [​IMG]
    Nano News!
    No one's taking breaks on our server network! While us Main staff spazz over trying to get stuff back to normal, @GhostofHerobrine has been working hard to make NanoBlock the best modded server it can be! Here's a quick summary of what Ghost had to say in his most recent update post:
    • A new NanoBlock forum has been added to our site! Click here to check it out. ^_^
    • NanoBlock needs help with rank names! Please share any ideas you have by replying to this thread.
    • Interested in becoming a staff member on Nano? Well, look no further! If you think you have what it takes, step right up and make your application today!
    This is a summary of its most important announcements, but if you'd like to get the full Update Post Experience (TM), please check out the original post!

Cool Map Names
    With the reset comes tons of new maps, and we're looking to give them some personality! If you guys have any coolio name ideas, don't be afraid to share them with us! It's the little things like this that make a big difference in the long run, so we thank you for your help!

Honorable Mentions
    This past week, @NintendoFrosty has been sick, so he hasn't been able to get to promotions yet. Get well soon, Nin <3 He's told me that promos should be done by the end of today, so I'll have a chance to tack them on a bit later, or on next week's Weekly. Anyway, here's a list of this week's... supporter! XD Thanks John <3
    Supporters
    @johnjay5682 - $15.50​

Weekly Tidbit: Mod of the Month
    Don't worry, Narb. I got you covered <3. Congratulations to @Narbula, our Mod of the Month! :D

Quote of the Week: @DeltaBeetle
    Delta's the one that started it, so I'll give him the credit for this one. XD

[​IMG]

Closing and Thank You
    And there goes another Weekly! I'm pretty proud of this one, personally. A lot of weird stuff happened last week, but if we all pull together and work hard, we'll be able to fix it~! (I watch too much anime.) Thank you for reading, and as always, Stay Crispy everyone! :chip

#1 Chiplover2, Feb 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2017
  2. CorinJames

CorinJames New Member
    Crafter

Do you happen to know who drew that picture?? xD

3. Chiplover2

Chiplover2 Deadbeat o3o
    Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    Which picture? :3

4. DeltaBeetle

DeltaBeetle Well-Known Member
    CB Mod Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    XD Notice me senpai

5. GhostedEmbers

GhostedEmbers I think I broke it. I really did break it huh,HAH!
    Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    Aye another awesome weekly chip, sorry I've been reclused to Nano, but we broke records this weekend with a massive 10 players! lil ol nano almost imploded! But we all had fun, even if our ping was 10000! xD

DeltaBeetle likes this.
  6. Chiplover2

Chiplover2 Deadbeat o3o
    Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    Noticed. ;3

DeltaBeetle likes this.
  7. Bradley

Bradley Intentional
    Supporter Crafter

I see Nin had a cold, how ironic

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

DeltaBeetle likes this.
  8. DeltaBeetle

DeltaBeetle Well-Known Member
    CB Mod Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    He's given it to me and koa... dammit Nin.... (sneezes)

9. Bradley

Bradley Intentional
    Supporter Crafter

Rip

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

DeltaBeetle likes this.
  10. EbeeGirl

EbeeGirl The Banner Queen
    Owner CB Admin Crafter

Projects:
    When NintendoFrosty's body couldn't withstand the frost anymore and received a cold as a result. The real question is does he need to warm up or cool down?

11. GhostedEmbers

GhostedEmbers I think I broke it. I really did break it huh,HAH!
    Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    All aboard the sick train, population: CraftBlock and Nanoblock inhabitants

DeltaBeetle likes this.
  12. CorinJames

CorinJames New Member
    Crafter

oh sorry the one at the top of the person leaning against the tree xD

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)