1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Check out this week's build competition!
    http://craftblock.me/this-weeks-theme
    Dismiss Notice

Issue #45

Discussion in 'CraftBlock Weekly' started by Chiplover2, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Chiplover2

Chiplover2 Deadbeat o3o
    Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    [​IMG]
    CraftBlock Weekly
    Issue #45

Hello everyone, and welcome to this week's issue of the CraftBlock Weekly! Not much happened at all this week, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. That means we can sit back and enjoy a laid-back Weekly! Grab some chips and catch up on this week's updates!

Weekly Digest
    Not much happened in the Digest department, since our Admins are very preoccupied with lording over the masses. @NintendoFrosty and I would help out on Main, but we're too busy making CraftGames the best place ever. Heh heh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@DryBones_38's Zombie
    Dry wanted to share some of her art in the Weekly, so she sent me this awesome drawing! Zaaaambie :dry:

[​IMG]

Nano Updates!
    @GhostofHerobrine has worked very hard on this new update, and he's excited to share with everyone this awesome new NanoBlock update! He's added a ranking system to Nano, which he details in his post. If he'd like, I can put those promotions into the Weekly sometime. ^_^ Good luck, all you aspiring Terabytes! ;)

As well as these ranks, Ghost is proud to announce that @Narbula will be Moderator on the server, and @techno543 will be CircuitBoard, the highest possible donator rank! It's good to see you back on the server network, Narb, and thank you for your large donation, Techno! Both of you guys will help keep Nano running strong~!

Can I just say how awesome it is that Nano is finally up and running again? I have a lot of good memories from making crappy houses with crappy technology, and it's even cooler to see the tech heads on the server make amazing automated things and such. I'm so happy this part of the community is back up on its feet. Good luck, Ghost!
    [​IMG]
    Media Advertisement Team
    We've had social media pages for CraftBlock for years and years, but no one has really sat down and managed them to their fullest potential. Well, we finally have a solution!

@RebelliousTiger and @CosmosSayre introduce to you the Media Advertisement Team! This team of dedicated crafters will make sure that our social media outlets stay updated so that we can reach out the community outside of the server and its forums. These will include Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Good luck to everyone on the team, and we hope all you readers out there will enjoy the new CBMAT content!

[​IMG]
    Instagram!
    In accordance with the above, @Violetlily, our server's Instagram Admin, wanted some pictures from the Instagram on the Weekly! Click the spoiler to look at some pretty pictures:

Honorable Mentions
    As always, congrats to everyone that got promoted, and thanks, supporters, for your donation to the server!
    Promotions
    @LilPiggy07 - Colonist
    @NoHax_JustFlash - Colonist
    @Ivann1717 - Colonist
    @lola5124 - Colonist
    @Cooper8386 - Merchant

Supporters
    @Aira4 - $43.47
    @Stay_smokey03 - $35.50
    @Irishliar - $8.97​

Weekly Tidbit: Find @iessjca
    She's here somewhere in this post, so good luck finding her! She's very well-hidden. :p

Quote of the Week: @DryBones_38
    This little gem was sent to me yesterday. It reminds us of what can happen when a bunch of crazy people get together:
    [​IMG]

Closing and Thank You
    Thank you to everyone who read the Weekly this week! I know it was a little short, but it covered some important new updates. Best of luck to Ghost and Rebel on their new journeys, and I hope you guys help out by checking out Nano for yourselves and following our social media pages. Thank you all once again for tuning in, and stay on the lookout for next week's issue! Stay Crispy everyone! :chip

#1 Chiplover2, Jan 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  2. DeltaBeetle

DeltaBeetle Well-Known Member
    CB Mod Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    Awesome again, do I really have to wait a whole week for another? Great job!

3. Chiplover2

Chiplover2 Deadbeat o3o
    Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    Oh my fucking god I forgot promotions
    What? Nonono! They've been there the whole time!!!

#3 Chiplover2, Jan 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    EbeeGirl, Bloebls and Zpe like this.
  4. Chiplover2

Chiplover2 Deadbeat o3o
    Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    Thank you for the kind words! It means a lot. <3

As for waiting a whole week, you might not have to wait so long. The winner of the Bi-Weekly Build Comp has to be announced today, which I'll have to add in. ;)

5. DeltaBeetle

CB Mod Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    I found her!

6. GhostedEmbers

GhostedEmbers I think I broke it. I really did break it huh,HAH!
    Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    Yesssssss, that i swear, is gonna be one of the slogans I swear on me mum i swear! :kyaa::hehe:

7. Bloebls

Bloebls (ノº _ º )ノ┬─┬
    Crafter

Projects:
    Another fabulous job @Chiplover2 , I honestly wouldn't know what Sundays would be without a weekly at this point, keep up the good work!

8. Chiplover2

Chiplover2 Deadbeat o3o
    Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    All these warm-fuzzies... ;w; Thank you so much guys~ <3

9. EbeeGirl

EbeeGirl The Banner Queen
    Owner CB Admin Crafter

Projects:
  10. misskoa

misskoa addiction.
    Owner

Projects:
    I'll be integrating the Instagram on the forums soon as I clean the place up. Love the post Chip, as always. And thanks Violet for keeping up with the instagram!

@DryBones_38

Have you done any digital artwork yet? I'd love for you to do some art for us!!!

Chiplover2 likes this.
  11. DeltaBeetle

CB Mod Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
  12. DryBones_38

DryBones_38 I do art and be weird
    CB Admin

@misskoa I have been doing some digital artwork lately I been getting back to the swing of things. I would like to help out o3o

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

• About CraftBlock!

CraftBlock is a Minecraft community and server network, with unique and fun servers with a collection of the best plugins available. The CraftBlock network offers Survival, Vanilla and PvP servers, along with an amazing community and highly active and friendly staff members. Here you not only have fun, you get the best friends imaginable!
    play.craftblock.me to play!
  • Have more fun!

• Support us!

Thank you to everyone who has supported CraftBlock!