Is there someway for a online browser pokemon game for all of us?

S

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
  • S

SpindlyBaton98

I would love to do wifi pokemon with all of you but theres just one problem.

I can never connect to Nintendo Wifi Connection

I got internet going into my Nintendo, i got the access point and everything, but it just keeps stopping me.

So, is there some way we can have some kind of Pokemon Browser Game that we all can play? I would love to do pokemon with you all, but Nintendo Wifi Connection apparently wont accept me.

C

CreativeNJ

"NJ"
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Sydney, Australia
  • C

CreativeNJ

There is Pokemon Showdown as a browser

Nayxerr

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
  • Nayxerr

Nayxerr

I syck when it comes to making good teams XD I just enjoy playing the game. But I'm trying to make a good team in my X game. But then again... it's really boring -.-

X

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
  • X

xInZax

Do you have an Access Point that requires a key? Make sure that your Key is correct? That is very odd that your 3DS isn't accepting the wireless connection. Is your bandwidth limited on Wifi? :S

T

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
  • T

THGlikeaboss

make sure there isnt a limit to how many connections, like at my house are passwords were being hacked of sorts even tho it was a randomly generated 30 character password, so now we have it where only our computers phones etc add up to our limit that we set :D

S

SpindlyBaton98

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
  • S

SpindlyBaton98

xInZaxx said:
Do you have an Access Point that requires a key? Make sure that your Key is correct? That is very odd that your 3DS isn't accepting the wireless connection. Is your bandwidth limited on Wifi? :S
The access point definitely requires a Key, i inputted it in correctly, i even writen it down right infront of me when i was putting it in. It just keeps saying "Unable to connect to Nintendo Wifi Connection" and the strangest thing, no error code.

CreativeNJ said:
There is Pokemon Showdown as a browser
Any of you use this? Cause my connecting apparently is being mean to me :(
THGlikeaboss said:
make sure there isnt a limit to how many connections, like at my house are passwords were being hacked of sorts even tho it was a randomly generated 30 character password, so now we have it where only our computers phones etc add up to our limit that we set :D
I only have it set so that it only connects to the only Access Point i have, and it still doesnt work -_-. Honestly there was no Error Code for me to report this to Nintendo.

U

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
  • U

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

It could be something to do with the Parental Restrictions in the Network Connection area. I remember setting that up was a pain in the ass for me. Haha

S

SpindlyBaton98

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
  • S

SpindlyBaton98

Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
It could be something to do with the Parental Restrictions in the Network Connection area. I remember setting that up was a pain in the ass for me. Haha
That wouldn't of been stopping me tho, I doubt they block 16 year old's playing Pokemon online.

Plus even if it would be, my dad set it up anyway so i have no clue.

U

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
  • U

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

tomrobans said:
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
That wouldn't have been stopping me tho, I doubt they block 16 year old's playing Pokemon online.

They block whoever they are told to block. Ask your Dad. He may have set something up that he thought was good, but is blocking you from playing online. I am 31. So I made sure to open everything up on mine. lol But some of the things that I saw, I would have blocked if the 3DS belonged to a child of mine. The best thing that you can do is to ask your Dad, if he set it up. I don't know what else to tell you, based on the info at hand.

misskoa

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
  • misskoa

misskoa

When I hear "Online Pokemon game.."

I hear some game that a developer made, and I'd be spending hours on it till one day it get shut down due to copyright.

S

SpindlyBaton98

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
  • S

SpindlyBaton98

Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
tomrobans said:
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
That wouldn't have been stopping me tho, I doubt they block 16 year old's playing Pokemon online.

They block whoever they are told to block. Ask your Dad. He may have set something up that he thought was good, but is blocking you from playing online. I am 31. So I made sure to open everything up on mine. lol But some of the things that I saw, I would have blocked if the 3DS belonged to a child of mine. The best thing that you can do is to ask your Dad, if he set it up. I don't know what else to tell you, based on the info at hand.
Except that my dad set it up for me and him as well since he has a 3DS too, except it keept kicking him out too. Me and my dad rung Nintendo and complained about the issue, then they had to say that we were spending too much time on Nintendo Wifi Connection, and that we were slowing them down. I honestly havent got a clue cause we only JUST set it up to play online for the first time on a Nintendo Device. So i have completely no clue.

O

OGPoke

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
youtu.be
  • O

OGPoke

Bab You Just Started An Adiction :3

B

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
  • B

Babfish

Pokemon99990 said:
Bab You Just Started An Adiction :3
I feel like a hero. 
Me and my friends played it all the time, but I think i'll start playing again.

O

OGPoke

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
youtu.be
  • O

OGPoke

Bab Whats your Username?

Nayxerr

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
  • Nayxerr

Nayxerr

I just tested the game and I already caught a shiny..... XD

T

The_Baker_Boy

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Everywhere... and nowhere
  • T

The_Baker_Boy

Sooooo... I'm signing up thinking 'I've never played Pokemon why not start now?' and I have no idea which Pokemin to start with. Any suggestions? (And I can't tell what they are by looks, either! Describe them for me please so I can tell)

Nayxerr

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
  • Nayxerr

Nayxerr

if you play on that site babfish sended. I would just say "catch and train" XD It's a pretty bad pokemon game but it's something when you got nothing to do XP

I lose my Ancient Houndoom :( The game said it was glitched....