is that this "progress" i've heard so much about?

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
so i'm sure may of you remember when i first joined, it was about 9 months ago now (well give me 18 days xP) and i posted some of my art, after a few months on (i bet it was like 7-5 months ago) and, while i dont remember what i posted,but i remember valk telling me how he thought i could improve, (work more on humans and less on ponies, hands suck, use stock photos for reference, a bunch of other stuff) and well, i wanted to post some of my art and show how it's all changed xP

(ponies)
heres art from just under 10 months ago

heres art from the other day

(humans)
heres art from just under 9 months ago

heres art from today

just thought i would share, i know i've got along way to go, but i'm proud of how far i've come in 10 months, and if thats silly, oh well :p

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
I'm on my phone with about 12% of life so sorry if my spelling sucks but all I wanted to say was your drawings are really good (not just saying that cuz I can't draw) but yeah you were good and then went to really good. Especially on your people drawings :D

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
SlyGuy31 said:
I'm on my phone with about 12% of life so sorry if my spelling sucks but all I wanted to say was your drawings are really good (not just saying that cuz I can't draw) but yeah you were good and then went to really good. Especially on your people drawings :D
thanks >w<
i still need to figure everything else on this planet out but at least i can draw cartoon horses and humans xD

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Well done, Mono! Much improvement! :) Keep practicing and improving! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)
Another tip I can give you is, whenever I draw something human (Like a hand, facial expression, pose, etc.) I take a picture of myself doing that pose and then draw it. I take pictures very often just to draw it. Or to build in Minecraft. lol In case anyone is wondering, I use the 10 second timer on my phone camera app. Haha

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
10 months, eh? Wanna see how far I've come in ~10 weeks with 3D modeling?

Before

Now

Keep in mind this is 3D. And without a texture. For now. XD I'm gonna have to see what I can do about the roughness of the surface of my tablet, because it's more rough than my old tablet and it's wearing down the pen nib extremely quickly... So I'm not drawing as much as modeling. :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)