Irl problems

O

OGPoke

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
youtu.be
  • O

OGPoke

I know That you buys are good with this stuff so i thought i would ask you all.Last night i was dared to walk to the girl i like and say "Hey babe" to her,I did that and now she is really mad at me and I don't know how to make her not mad at me.I even said sorry for doing it. I know arguing with her wont help at all so i was wondering if you guys could help.:nyan

~Poke

T

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
  • T

THGlikeaboss

well if she gets ticked off by that.... its probably a good sign to leave her alone because she probably gets mad very quickly :p

A

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
  • A

Ar7ific1al

To be fair, you were asking for it. If you were dared to lick a metal pole in freezing weather, would you? Or would you lick a platypus's venomous spur if you were dared?

Just because someone dares you to do something doesn't mean you have to do it. Who cares if they call you "wuss" or whatever if you don't do it? Pick and choose your friends wisely. If someone's going to call you those things just because you won't do something stupid, they aren't your friend. Friends don't do this kind of crap to one another.

I can't tell you what to do to fix it, because honestly, I've never been in this situation. You shouldn't be, either. You should have told your friends or whoever dared you to do this to go screw themselves.

Just try apologizing to her. Let her know it was a dare, and it was stupid, and you're sorry it happened. Give her some space. And remember, "babe" is a stupid thing to call someone, anyway. xD

J

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
  • J

JagSwag2014

Saying, "Hey babe." to a girl is like handing her a dirty sock. Most women don't like that. Some do, I know a few that do, but they only like it when their partner says it to them. Best to call them something different, perhaps by their real name for a while. If you guys get closer, then maybe give her a nickname if you want. I just waited until Jackie started calling me different things before I attempted any of that. Watch what you call her, though.... Some things, perhaps like this, are irreversible. At least for now.

T

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
  • T

THGlikeaboss

also you said its a girl you like, why would you listen to your friends and say that in the first place? also does she know that you like her?

O

OGPoke

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
youtu.be
  • O

OGPoke

Yes she does know i like her

A

ankle_biter

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
A Cave in an undisclosed location
  • A

ankle_biter

Ar7ific1al said:
To be fair, you were asking for it. If you were dared to lick a metal pole in freezing weather, would you? Or would you lick a platypus's venomous spur if you were dared?

Just because someone dares you to do something doesn't mean you have to do it. Who cares if they call you "wuss" or whatever if you don't do it? Pick and choose your friends wisely. If someone's going to call you those things just because you won't do something stupid, they aren't your friend. Friends don't do this kind of crap to one another.

I can't tell you what to do to fix it, because honestly, I've never been in this situation. You shouldn't be, either. You should have told your friends or whoever dared you to do this to go screw themselves.

Just try apologizing to her. Let her know it was a dare, and it was stupid, and you're sorry it happened. Give her some space. And remember, "babe" is a stupid thing to call someone, anyway. xD
I would totally lick a pole. Just saying.

Ww_Crow_wW

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
  • Ww_Crow_wW

Ww_Crow_wW

ankle, i think most people wold XD

A

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
  • A

Ar7ific1al

ankle_biter said:
I would totally lick a pole. Just saying.
You're an idiot.

MonochromePony said:
ankle, i think most people wold XD
And you are too if you would do the same.

-_-

Ww_Crow_wW

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
  • Ww_Crow_wW

Ww_Crow_wW

ar7, lets just say i figured out how to lick a frozen flagpole ages ago :p

A

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
  • A

Ar7ific1al

MonochromePony said:
ar7, lets just say i figured out how to lick a frozen flagpole ages ago :p
Do you mean to say you figured out why not to lick a frozen flagpole? o_O

Ww_Crow_wW

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
  • Ww_Crow_wW

Ww_Crow_wW

bluh, this is why you dont let me on a computer after 8, yeah XD
fuckin waking up at 4 every morning...

A

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
  • A

Ar7ific1al

MonochromePony said:
bluh, this is why you dont let me on a computer after 8, yeah XD
fuckin waking up at 4 every morning...
Okay, good... Cuz I was 'bout to say... If someone has to teach you how to lick a pole... XD

Ww_Crow_wW

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
  • Ww_Crow_wW

Ww_Crow_wW

but yeah, i was just saying i think most people would lick a flagpole on a dare ( i have many friends irl who would), never said i would, thats just an idiot move :p nice set up for your name btw ar7 got to love pumpkins:D

U

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
  • U

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

I agree 100% with Ar77y here. Licking metal poles in Winter is dumb. Haha

But seriously.. Poke... -_- Is this Eileen again? Why, man?! What have I been telling you? lol If it was her:
This is something that you've already done things that you most probably won't be able to come back from. This may just be your nail in the coffin. Haha I'm sorry to say it, but it's the truth. At least, from my perspective. I don't know for certain. But then again, I believe that nobody can know ANYTHING with absolute 100% certainty.
But doing what you did on a dare shows her that you're not very mature, and you care too much what other people think of you. I don't know if there's any coming back from this. You've done so much already, man. :/

Dr0psh0t

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
  • Dr0psh0t

Dr0psh0t

Ar7ific1al said:

I think that's a very farfetched comparison there, but on topic. I think Ar7 is very right, as he usually is *Huge sigh*. xP but really, just try to apologize as much as you can. Then, work from there.

A

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
  • A

Ar7ific1al

thags2000 said:
I think that's a very farfetched comparison there, but on topic.  I think Ar7 is very right, as he usually is *Huge sigh*.  xP but really, just try to apologize as much as you can. Then, work from there.
xD The point is, doing something stupid because you were dared to do so is stupid in itself. I know kids do stupid crap, but do stupid crap on your own accord, not because someone told you to. xD

Ww_Crow_wW

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
  • Ww_Crow_wW

Ww_Crow_wW

*goes in the corner with all the stupid crap* ive done it almost everything trust me .w.
poke, dont be like me, you still have a chance! go! live your life! forget about me!

whiteNnerdy234

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
  • whiteNnerdy234

whiteNnerdy234

LOLXD You seriously did that? That has got to be the dumbest thing you could possibly say to a girl. You're freaking screwed! You think she'll keep quiet about that? Hell no, she'll tell every person in your school. The best thing to do is to not make it any worse for yourself. But why'd you do it anyway? So they'd think you're cool? You need some new friends!