CraftBlock Inventory Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
As some of you are aware, inventories were lost in the upgrade to the new, more powerful server box. This was because, somehow, the default world was changed.

The default world has changed back, so some of you (not all!) will notice your old inventory is back! YAAAY!!

Unfortunately, this also means some of you have had your inventories completely wiped. Some of you may also have had your location changed to where you were the last time you logged off before the upgrade. I apologize, and there is nothing I can do to fix these. You'll just have to keep calm and play CraftBlock! :D

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
If I can just put this into perspective for anyone out there who doesn't get it...

Inventories were reset once in the upgrade. MONTHS worth of work (that players were storing in inventories) were lost.

Since then, you have had new inventories for a WEEK. The old inventories have now been restored.

Sorry you lost a week of work, but please be considerate of people who lost months instead (which has now been restored) who complained far less.

In future, keep precious items in locked chests. They are far less likely to be reset or lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)