Introduction to TrueSilver12

TrueSilver12

Crafter
Jul 5, 2014
Hello everyone on Craftblock!

My name is TrueSilver12, but most people call me True or Dim. As many of you know, I joined the server just three days ago, and I've been silent (as usual) ever since. But I thought it was time that you knew about the quiet one.

I've been playing Minecraft for 4 years now, through thick and thin, and I'm quite used to the mechanics of the game. I may be quiet, but I've been a moderator/admin on many servers and can enforce server rules efficiently. Also, if you need any redstone help, you can just ask me and I'd be glad to help!

But enough of that stuff. I'll move on to my likes and interests.
     1. I love my webcomics, but then again, who doesn't?
     2. I have studied WWII my entire life, and I excel in the studies of aircraft of the time period.
     3. Japanese architecture fascinates me, as many can see in my builds.
     4. I'm going into the computer sciences program at an online high school. I plan to become an IT Technician.
     5. I'm an intense gamer. You can find me on Steam with the username of true_silver12.
     6. I'm proficient in the German language.
7. It's very hard to separate me from my music. You have a 90% chance to successfully guess that I'm listening to Three Days Grace right now.
8. I love helping people out if they're nice to me in return. If not, I'm not the nicest person to be around. Plain and simple.
     9. Most of you probably didn't care to read the last ones, so I'll say it here. I'm a furry, and I don't care what anyone else thinks of it. Just deal with it.

Signing off,
True

T

Tazboi

Do... do you like... homestuck? :)

TrueSilver12

Crafter
Jul 5, 2014
Haven't read it any, but I've definitely heard that it is addicting. I'm more of a TwoKinds guy myself, though.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
An ace huh? Hopefully I can call on you to defend the skies of Craftblock alongside me :)

TrueSilver12

Crafter
Jul 5, 2014
You. I like you. xD
I'd truly like to help around whenever anyone asks for me, though.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Oh finally, I adore Three Days Grace, and I'm glad more people do too :)
I've always adored the German language and know a small vocabulary, it's pretty random though xD
But off that, welcome to CraftBlock! Hope that you stay on a while c:

TrueSilver12

Crafter
Jul 5, 2014
Thanks, everyone. This is already the nicest server I've been on, so I think I'll be willing to stay. :) (Monochrome, you have tastes that I admire. xD)

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Steam? :eek:

Yeah, I'm adding you. I dont have many games as if now, and you'll usually find me playing GMod and Skyrim. But one day an army will arise.

All hail the PC Gaming Master Race!

Anyway, welcome. I too enjoy Japanese architecture, but I don't show it in my builds very much. I'm actually Korean, and I find myself refectling a more traditional Korean style house. That being said, I have a small vocabulary in Korean.

Pleased to meet you. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)