Intro :P

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Hey guys! I realized I haven't done an intro since the forum wipe, so I decided to make one!

I am currently 14 and live right across the street from Lking. I love playing video games, and playing the trombone. It's one of my passions :p I currently am taking classes a grade above me, and it's pretty fun. And stressful. I am typically a talkative person, and like to express my feelings, I express those to much a lot of te time. lol. I go outside frequently, and since Lking stats inside a lot(GRUNTING NOISES) I have to play with kids of the lesser age. I usually do neighborhood nerf wars(pretty childish, but I'm not shooting out a window with an airsoft gun. Lol) and build stuff.

I own a PS3, and possibly getting AC4 and COD: Ghosts for my b-day, which happens to be in less than two weeks. If you want my IGN, just PM me. I'm on frequently. :p

That's basically it, if you want more just ask. Bye!

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
What is this "outside" that you speak of? Are the graphics good?

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Yes. The graphics are better than any video game you can think of. But the game play sucks. Haha

Good to know more about you, Ben. Nerf Wars are awesome! I use to do that growing up. Except the guns are better nowadays. :/ Lucky! Haha We also use to do H2O Wars. Water guns & Balloons. Build forts and bases all over the neighborhood. Pretty fun. But that's more of a Summer activity. In the Winter, we would build snow forts and stuff & have epic snowball fights. :D

See you around!

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Lking846 said:
What is this "outside" that you speak of? Are the graphics good?
I can see where you are going. The graphics are okay, but the gameplay is strange, the campaign is too long, and the multiplayer is to dramatic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)