Infrequent Afk(-ness?...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Easier to trust nobody, and pick and choose who you trust based on very strict criteria. I'm a natural pessimist. Everything is bad until proven otherwise. This way, when shit hits the fan and goes wrong, I'm not so upset about it. Then when something good happens, I'm pretty stoked. See? Pessimism isn't all bad - it's a means of easing the "I hate the world"-ness that you get when shit goes wrong. Or when a "friend" stabs you in the back or whatever.

So, yeah. It's far easier and safer to develop a very strict criteria for what defines a friend to you personally. Then, all who don't fit that criteria are not friends and thus are not trustworthy. It saves a lot of time, aggravation, pain, suffering, "I hate the world"-ness, etc. :p

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Omega_Shenron said:
So, yeah, life got shitty real fast. Let's say trusted people in my life ain't trustworthy.
Yeah. Sometimes, it's the people that are closest to you that are the least trustworthy. But you can't let that stress you out. You have to learn to grant trust tentatively. Even authority figures. Nobody is infallible. Everyone make mistakes. Good people sometimes do bad things, for bad reasons. But just because someone does something bad to you, or someone you love, don't do anything rash. 

Make sure that you think about you first. Your survival is necessary to your life. This is really all that I can tell you right now. I'm not sure if any of this pertains to your life right now, but you haven't given me much to work with. Haha If you're comfortable telling me more, I can help you more specifically. But if you don't, I understand. I'll try to help any way that I can. 

Life gets rough sometimes. For everyone. The hard way, is usually the way that helps you grow stronger, and wiser. Even if you make a mistake. We sometimes learn more from our mistakes. But if you can learn from others mistakes, you'll be ahead of the game. ;) 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)