Incoming absence of the ol' might R4ali2ty

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
Hello, fellow gals, gents, and a chip.... I'm going to be gone from Monday (30th) - Saturday (Jul.5th). I'll be heading down south and seeing the western part of this vacation :). So, I won't be able to use any internet nor any 3G. I'll see you craftblockians once I'm back. I'll miss you all the most. P.S. Once I'm back I'd love to see some new players, FrieLover and PotatoLover :p. (Totally not a reference to Chiplover....)

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
Not sure if I'll have fun @MonochromePony . I'll probaby bore to death, but hey atleast I'll learn the country life!

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Demotion. Closed.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
R3ali1ty said:
Not sure if I'll have fun @MonochromePony . I'll probaby bore to death, but hey atleast I'll learn the country life!
Oh god, the southwest. I just hope you can take a break from desert and hillbilly land in Vegas or California.

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
Hello all, I'm back from the trip and I actually didn't die of bordedom! It was pretty fun. Anyway, today and probably tomorrow (Sunday and Monday) I won't be able to play MC because my computer is at some friend of mine. So I will only be able to use the forums. See you soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)