Inactivity Time

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Heys Guys,

I have been really inactive and have only really been on the Forums, I don't really have time for games and usually spend my free time with friends. I have a lot of homework and assignments, and I just don't have time for Craftblock nor Minecraft itself..

I only have 2 years of school to go, then I will be of to Uni or where ever my life takes me. So I really need to focus on finishing school and getting the f**k out of this horror show! :p

I also have to get ready for my test, for my car license, so I can drive everywhere! :D I turn 16 in 10 days, and will be able to take the test when Im 16.

So.. I will continue to be inactive, I may be getting on during the weekends, or the holidays coming up soon. 

Have Fun Guys! 
Hopefully I will see y'all again :)

Peace, Sam.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I just saw you for a few minutes on Main. But you left while I wasn't paying attention. So, Later! Haha But as for this thread. Have Fun & Be Excellent! Do well, and I'll see you later. :D

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
I just saw you for a few minutes on Main. But you left while I wasn't paying attention. So, Later! Haha But as for this thread. Have Fun & Be Excellent! Do well, and I'll see you later. :D
Yeah, I only had 5 minutes to spare :p 

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
When you are 16?... I talked with a teacher and planned when I can start taking theory lessons and I think I can start driving when I'm done with the theory. Here we have to be 18...

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Life before Minecraft bud, take it easy, stay safe :) We'll all be here when you get back, no worries.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
@mths - I can go for my Learners when Im 16, then I can start driving, but with a Parent/Guardian in the passenger.

After 6 months, I can go for my P's, which means I can drive wherever I want! :D Then I get my opens 6 months after that, and thats my full license.

I also have work, where I'm making money so I can pay for gas and other stuff in life, like food :3

Altogether, Work/School take up a lot of personal time as well :l

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)