Not open for further replies.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
In-Town Warps are warp signs placed in a town's spawn for quick warps to different locations in town such as bakeries, shops, etc.

To apply for In-Town Warps, you must be the Mayor/Owner of the town, or have permission from the Mayor to create an application. The Mayor MUST reply to the thread for the In-Town Warp request to be fulfilled.

In-Town Warps must also be located in your town's spawn, nowhere else. You might want to setup a small area at your town's spawn for your town's In-Town Warp signs.

Staff should fulfill the request soon.

Copy this application and make a new thread in Town Apps:

Town Name:
Warp location:
Spawn location for warp sign:
Are you the Mayor?:
(If you don't see the Town Apps forum, that means you can't create an app at the moment)

Last edited:

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
RE: Applying for In-Town Warps.

Cleaned up some spelling and grammar, made a bit more presentable/official/professional in a few places.

Also, just a side note: nobody except staff can use /setwarp. I removed this ability because I removed the ability for non-staff ranks to use /warp. I removed that ability because I knew some idiot would abuse the fact that we can't control what warps can and cannot be accessed in order to access the newbie spawn and other restricted areas which should only be accessed by certain ranks or through certain means.

Without /warp, /setwarp is kinda pointless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)