CraftBlock In Preparation for the 1.7 Reset for CraftBlock

A

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
  • A

Ar7ific1al

Hey guys! Just want to give you all a heads up for something important that's changing once we reset very soon.

Trusted and Citizen are the two ranks after Builder. Currently, the Trusted rank is very easy to obtain, and its name "Trusted" doesn't really mean much.

This is why, after the reset, the name of Trusted and Citizen will be swapped. The colors will remain the same, however, to avoid even further confusion.

Simply put, if you are currently a Citizen, your new title will be Trusted. If you are currently Trusted, your new title will be Citizen.

It's as simple as that. The goal is to make Trusted something to actually be excited about, and to give the name "Trusted" some actual meaning. You should actually be able to say "hey I'm Trusted, so I'm trustworthy." As it is now, a Trusted player cannot say that because of how easy and trivial it is to obtain the rank.

Hope you all like the switch. :D

U

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
  • U

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

This has been a discussion for a while now. I completely agree and approve of this. Haha It makes much more sense that way. :D

T

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
  • T

THGlikeaboss

i always wondered why it was so early in the ranking

I

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
  • I

IshrkI

Lol, I remember my first day on craftblock when I had an issue with p-stones. Someone who I can't remember who it was tp'd to me and then Jesusreal teleported to that person. The reason I remember Jesusreal and not the other guy is that he was TRUSTED! I felt honored by the presence of such an important person.

C

CreativeNJ

"NJ"
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Sydney, Australia
  • C

CreativeNJ

That it? So I'm guessing the preparations for the update are nearly ready to go then.

J

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
  • J

JagSwag2014

CreativeNJ said:
That it? So I'm guessing the preparations for the update are nearly ready to go then.
Almost! ^^

C

CreativeNJ

"NJ"
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Sydney, Australia
  • C

CreativeNJ

JagSwag2014 said:
CreativeNJ said:
Almost! ^^
YAY. Late Craftblock Christmas Present!

Rubdee

Rubdee

UwU
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
  • Rubdee

Rubdee

*eye twitches*

whiteNnerdy234

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
  • whiteNnerdy234

whiteNnerdy234

I like that idea, after all, the minimum time as builder is 3 weeks is it not? How could someone be trusted after 3 weeks?

D

Dezzear

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia <3
  • D

Dezzear

JagSwag2014 said:
CreativeNJ said:
Almost! ^^
KWl6pqT.jpg

Its coming, i can feel it in my bones

Chiplover2

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
  • Chiplover2

Chiplover2

Very logical, from my view. I always thought that calling a more experienced player just "citizen" was a little understated. The color might still throw me for a loop though, I think a richer green is more adequate for a richer experience on the server (felt poetic there) :).

P

plusNick

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
England
  • P

plusNick

I do think that the colours should swap.

So the new Trusted (ex-citizen) has the darker green, and new Citizen (ex-trusted) has the lighter one.

But other than that, I much prefer this arrangement.

D

DemonicKitty123

This is gonna confuse me lol, but that is actually a great idea!