In Need: Archery Dome Arena

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Looking For:

1) A big, glass dome that is split into four equal parts (quadrants). Think of it like a + in the middle of a circle. It needs to be glass on the outside, and stone brick for decor (or something similar). The field for each quadrant should be grass, and there should be some sort of area for the players to move around. Multi-level would be interesting, but not necessary

2) It would be nice to have an area for viewers to watch. 

3) This is not a building contest. This is simply a request for an arena to be built and placed into ZaxLand for mini-game use

4) If you are interested, let me know who you are working with and the coordinates for the build. 

Thanks everyone! 

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
stone brick where? and wat size of the dome? just asking but i aint working on it.

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Stone brick in terms of theme? I guess lol. Size should be relatively large. At least a 50 block diameter

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
and u want the dome to reach the ground which is glass? whats under the glass?

ankle_biter

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
A Cave in an undisclosed location
:O When is the deadline I have a final this thursday and then im free from my summer semester ( CURSE YOU SUMMER SEMESTER ), I would love to work on this project when im done with the final :D

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
The Dome is being prepped. Feel free to add/view it at your own leisure!

-5854, 72, 2309

Any Designers/Builders who would like to add their own "touch", feel free. Be warned, if something is ugly, it will get rolled back.

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
In other words, this has turned into a community build rather than "who can build the best". Feel free to help!

So far, each Quadrant is divided for Four teams. Each team will have 2-4 players. These quadrants are also Biome Themed, creating a unique challenge for each biome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)