Im taking a break. A well needed one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
Lincoln Nebraska, United States
Imma start this off by saying no one trusts me anymore, Ive gained this trust, then broke it, then regained it, then, sadly, broke it again.

Im honestly speechless to how ive acted recently, i think its immature, stupidity, and lack of respect. I will show my gratitude ( if thats the right word.. ) by taking AT LEAST a 1 month break. I will not be on any server relating to Craftblock until AT LEAST August 21 2014.

Im sincerely sorry for acting like i shouldnt be. Ive always been raised to think that if no one is here to bother, then you can be as bothersome as you want, Ive clearly got the message that this is not the case on a Minecraft Server, this doesnt make me so happy, but its just another thing i have to understand, i really do not think i belong on this server, i really do enjoy it, but i get into way to much trouble and start to many fights, i dont know if im quiting CraftBlock or not. Ill decide that later.  But for know the only thing thats keeping me on CB is the idea of a small survival server i can get my friends on, and the money i have spent on it. If i could somehow refund this money, i would. It was a terrible decision to even think about donating to a server i cant be trusted on. 

I think i have lost the trust to everyone on this server. i seriously do :'( and it pisses me off, i literally almost started crying by writing this, it does hurt to think that id leave this server. Just the other day @trgrit and @laughalotpeep visited me and i was talking about how much I love this server. And it really does hurt me to see this many people not wanting me to be on this server, and for that reason, Im taking a LONG break. And thinking about quiting. 

Im sorry for those people Ive hurt or lost trust from, im usually not the kind of person to hurt someone physically, or mentally, or verbally. 

So in my sincerest gratitude, Goodbye, to Everyone.

Exp3rtGamer

Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
United States
I think taking a break is a mature thing to do. I haven't lost faith in you, i'm just disappointed and I certainly don't hate you! I hope to see you again in a month and I hope that you regain the trust of the community. Cya in a month :)

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Instead of being dramatic about it, why not fix it? If you know the things you do are wrong, or shouldn't be done, then you shouldn't do it.

There's no sense in all this "I messed up, I'm quitting" nonsense. Own up to it, take responsibility for your actions, and strive to better yourself. Running away from your problems doesn't fix them. It only makes you blind to them.

As for your 3 day ban from the CS server for spamming when nobody was online besides yourself, you need to realize it's the principle of the matter. You wouldn't stab someone if nobody else was around, would you? Would you kick your dog because you're the only one in the house with it? Would steal a piece of candy from the store because nobody was there to see it? Rules are rules. It doesn't make a difference if anyone is there when you break it, you still broke it. It just so happened that I looked at the server control panel and saw your spam.

You have to realize the principle behind the matter. It has nothing to do with you, who you are, what you've done, etc. It's the principle of the matter. You thought it was okay to break a rule just because you thought nobody was there. That's not okay.

Instead of running away from these things, you should own up to them and take responsibility. Learn from your mistakes and better yourself.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
He didn't help me, he just annoyed me. And, I didn't attack him.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Trgrit said:
@ar7ific1al I see what your saying. But look at it this way.

He wants to gain trust right? Well on a thread that @SamDaManNz100 posted, Jake tried to help. But Sam seemingly kicked him to the curb.

I get it, i understand it. But, you have to remember. There is always perspective.

No disrespect, just truth.
And there are better ways to handle responses like that. The correct response is not to say "well screw you, then" or to run away from the problems. If someone doesn't want to give you a chance, fine - screw them. That doesn't mean you should say it or take your leave from the whole community because of a few mistakes or because a few people don't like/trust you.

The point I was making is instead of running from these problems, he should face them and use his mistakes to better himself. There is only one place any of us will end up if we run away from our problems. That place is beside ourselves, in deep water, surrounded by nothing. By not facing our problems and bettering ourselves, we only repeat the same mistakes and run away even more. Eventually, the running has to stop. My goal is to not allow running to begin with.

There's more to life's problems than running away. I don't like to see someone run away from their problems, because I know too well that doing so will only get you back in the same position later down the road.

Trgrit

Crafter
Jun 25, 2014
Nebraska
@ar7ific1al 

I know. You dont run from things like these.

And I'm not trying to start nothing, but it's not a few people

it's ALOT. And You Have to understand that.

On his Choco application for whitelist. The whole community came down

on him. Ya know? All because of those few mistakes? Idk. I just don't

like it.

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
Ar7ific1al said:
Trgrit said:
@ar7ific1al I see what your saying. But look at it this way.

He wants to gain trust right? Well on a thread that @SamDaManNz100 posted, Jake tried to help. But Sam seemingly kicked him to the curb.

I get it, i understand it. But, you have to remember. There is always perspective.

No disrespect, just truth.
And there are better ways to handle responses like that. The correct response is not to say "well screw you, then" or to run away from the problems. If someone doesn't want to give you a chance, fine - screw them. That doesn't mean you should say it or take your leave from the whole community because of a few mistakes or because a few people don't like/trust you.

The point I was making is instead of running from these problems, he should face them and use his mistakes to better himself. There is only one place any of us will end up if we run away from our problems. That place is beside ourselves, in deep water, surrounded by nothing. By not facing our problems and bettering ourselves, we only repeat the same mistakes and run away even more. Eventually, the running has to stop. My goal is to not allow running to begin with.

There's more to life's problems than running away. I don't like to see someone run away from their problems, because I know too well that doing so will only get you back in the same position later down the road.
I have tried this before, i got perm banned again for that recently.

The definition of Insanity, is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, by "learning from my mistakes and using them to better myself" as you said, would be "Insane"

I think that I should take a month or two to stay away from it and learn respect for every player, this might also gain me some respect.

I dont know though, it could just be a total train wreck, but whatever happens i know that im not insane at least xD.

Anyways this is what Ive decided and as far as the CS ban, your referring to some bad stuff like i stole something or murdered or abused an animal. I just referred to it as me being bothersome to other people (like my parents) but when they arent around it wont hurt them, in other words its for my entertainment and only for me, its not like im killing someone

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
You've completely missed my point. However, you don't seem to care one way or the other. So I'll let you do as you please and I won't waste my time. Good luck, and have fun.

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
@Ar7ific1al [Pumpkins!] i get your point, i really do, Im not running from my problems, I think i need to develop more respect, and i need to work on my "anger problem" anyways i understand you, i really do. I just think this is the right way to go. Sorry and i wish people like Sam and Nari and others would give me another chance as i think i have.

anyways Ya, just my opinion. its in the most respect.

Mitochondriac

Crafter
May 11, 2014
Taking a break is not running away from problems. It's taking time to evaluate and work on problems in an environment that isn't as constantly triggering. It's healthy. I hope your break does good things for you, Halo :)

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Trgrit said:
On his Choco application for whitelist. The whole community came down

on him. Ya know? All because of those few mistakes? Idk. I just don't

like it.
Choco is a server where people get whitelisted if the community can trust the player applying. I'd just like to point out that the whole point in applying is to hear from the people in the community whether or not they would trust the applying player based on current and previous actions. Whether anyone applying for Choco was tempbanned, banned, or even kicked, it'll probably show up in their Choco application because that's their background information; just like what would happen if you were to apply for a job. Sorry if that made little sense, I have a scatter brain when I type long things.

Anyway, I hope a break will do you good, Halo, and you come back a new and better person that has learned from his mistakes. In the mean time, take care and stay safe. c:

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Mitochondriac said:
Taking a break is not running away from problems. It's taking time to evaluate and work on problems in an environment that isn't as constantly triggering. It's healthy. I hope your break does good things for you, Halo :)
I was referring to the "quitting" part, not the "taking a break" part. :p

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]» ([/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]hide[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]) ([/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]report[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]) [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]halodudejake[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] - 21-07-17:00 -- Taking a Break, thinking about quiting forever. I hate starting fights on a server, i hate being on a server where im no longer trusted :/[/font]

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Halo, in all honestly, I have tried to be your friend and get along with you. But it's impossible to when you create drama and problems. I'm not trying to be an ass to you, I'm just trying to keep myself away from you. Until you become a more Trustworthy person, and you start respecting others.

Trgrit, I think you need to stick out of it and grow up. You're not helping the situation, you're creating more drama to deal with. Which is what I don't want, and many others don't want.

Halo, take a break. Come back when you're ready, and just enjoy life.

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
taking a break should refresh ur mind. go do something else and when you come back you will be motivated to do whatever, and worry less about what people think of you. it's like going without sleep, you feel weak in many areas. then you sleep and come back and the work is less stress. by the time you take the break you are talking about you prob won't even remember the people that you had trouble with. also try and stay off the forums because that would be a place where you get suck up with information and people again. you want to stay away till you made up your mind to not worry and go about playing on the servers.

Violetlily

Viohazard
Crafter
Mar 29, 2014
Gonna miss you, dont try change just improve and definitely come back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)