I'm sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucadon2001

Crafter
Jan 25, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: Lucadon2001[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: mc.craftblock.me[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: Griefing a number of blocks in a wlderness town that was not registered as a town[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: I do not know[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: I did not know u were not allowed to grief wilderness houses and things in wilderness. im really sorry for griefing and i will never do it again[/font]

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
/rules tells you all the rules you need to know, if you get re-added. Make sure you read them, no vouch from me tho.

plusNick

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
England
Well, because I once made the same mistake when I first joined, and I'm now here, I vouch. As long as you stick to the rules from now on, I see no problem in giving you a second chance.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Grief is simply not allowed, regardless of where it is. However, seeing as you completely owned up to your mistakes and you just probably didn't read the rules in the first place, I vouch! Please read the rules and/or Wiki before rejoining, it's not there for decoration you know.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I saw your ban appeal, and I laughed and said "wow." Why? Because I was there the first time you griefed. You took the carpet from TheZygar's town spawn. To be honest, I thought you might've learned from that situation that griefing is not allowed. I guess even I can be wrong sometimes.

Lucadon2001

Crafter
Jan 25, 2014
noooo i loved this server :( theres no other servers like this :( now im perm banned D: D: D:

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Just chill dude. People usually come around eventually. If this gets closed, please don't spam the forums with ban appeals, it's a pain in the Ass. Limit them to at the most, once a month.

Dec 31, 2013
I feel bad, but griefing is a rule that's told a thousand times over. (Yeah, I know I sound like a hypocrite)

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Rules are rules, you must flow them and pay the consequences of what you have done, wait a bit, then reapply and then fill it out. As Sam said, just do /rules, it tells you what you can't and can do. Griefing is one of the many rules that you can't do. I do think second chances are given, yet not exactly not right after you apply. Chill, come back, and then reapply.

to20to

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
Lucadon2001 said:
noooo i loved this server :( theres no other servers like this :( now im perm banned D: D: D:
Nah dude i've played tons just like this, (anti-grief, all 10-14 yr old irl losers and fairies,ignorant) just Google that and you can find a new server easily.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
@to20to - Are you even unbanned on Craftblock, because I really think you should stop posting.

to20to

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
SamDaManNz100 said:
@to20to - Are you even unbanned on Craftblock, because I really think you should stop posting.
just ask this kid, i bet he knows 20+ little fairy servers

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Seriously, what is your problem. You're not even unbanned on the server, all you do is come on here and write unneeded posts. You really need to go find another server yourself, and f**k around there.

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
to20to said:
SamDaManNz100 said:
just ask this kid, i bet he knows 20+ little fairy servers
Dude, what the hell is your freaking problem, sure you got banned, sure you respect that, doesnt mean you have to act like a ignorent little b**ch who is on a rage fit!

Yeah, i know im acting like one myself by saying that, but your causing more trouble than your worth, yeah you got banned, dont cause more trouble. Why am i even telling you this? your just gonna ignore me, start a WHOLE new fight and just be what you are, an ignorant little kid from call of duty black ops (no offence to the adult players of the game)

ale700

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
to20to said:
Nah dude i've played tons just like this, (anti-grief, all 10-14 yr old irl losers and fairies,ignorant) just Google that and you can find a new server easily.
Hahaha, you're funny... -_-

You're still here then? What I find funny is the fact you say that you can find a "New server easily." Yet you are still here... :s

Now that can only mean two things; firstly it could mean that you can't find another server easily because you're still here. Secondly it could mean that every other server you have been to has rejected you because you are and arrogant prick you attempt to pick fights where ever you find one. :)

Also I would suggest that you learn to spell and how to form sentences. :p

all 10-14 yr old irl losers and fairies,ignorant
Now someone who new basic grammar would say that you use a comma to start off with and then an 'and.'

"All 10-14 year olds who in real life are losers, fairies and ignorant."
So next time you want to pick a fight, have the decency to type correctly and structure sentences! :D

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
We don't need this sort of hostility towards anyone. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all. If you don't like him, good for you. Keep it in your head please. If he does something wrong, it will be dealt with.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
AHh I'll close this because this discussion doesn't need to continue. He's saying this server isn;t mature yet he's on here posting and talking shit. Yep that's really mature.

Lucadon2001: Seems like you owned up to it and apologized, I'll unban you at the end of this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)