Not open for further replies.

dking42

Crafter
Aug 2, 2014
Code:
Minecraft Username: Dking42
Your Ban report link:
Server banned from: mc.craftblock.me
Reason of ban: it says minigriefing and trolling?
Who banned you?: ?????
Why should you be unbanned?: I admit to minigriefing and i feel terrible taking someone else work and using it for my own. I swear it'll never happen again. if you decide to unbann me i promise to become a better player and person. I do however don't recall any type of trolling while i played, im a kinda a person who builds in the middle of no where and never talks to anybody unless the ask for me personally. I promise this will never happen again

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
RE: Banned for no reason

Well, you were banned over a year ago. Not sure about you donating though, you'll need an owner for that to be classified. I'll vouch, just read the rules once you get back on.

dking42

Crafter
Aug 2, 2014

ryno314 said:
Well, you were banned over a year ago. Not sure about you donating though, you'll need an owner for that to be classified. I'll vouch, just read the rules once you get back on.
Thank you

T

Tazboi

@dking42 you seem very anxious to get back on the server... calm down dude.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013

Not exactly yet, you'll need more people to view it and have their opinions on it, then, an owner will view it (or view it now) and decide to unban you, or keep you ban, right now, you've got a chance at being unbanned.

EvFavTum.

Returning Member
Crafter
Jun 28, 2014
Canada

i think he should be unbanned

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia

Everyone's banned for a reason.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan

dking42 said:
Why should you be unbanned?: i follow the rules, ive donated, i help others, and just an overall good player[/code]
If you followed the rules, you wouldn't be banned. Telling the truth is beneficial to your ban appeal, you should try it.

dking42

Crafter
Aug 2, 2014

Narbula said:
dking42 said:
Why should you be unbanned?: i follow the rules, ive donated, i help others, and just an  overall good player[/code]
If you followed the rules, you wouldn't be banned. Telling the truth is beneficial to your ban appeal, you should try it.
I really have no idea how i got banned, i do however take full responsibility in what i did or didn't do that got me to be banned.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand

Your very appeal....

"Banned for no reason" contradicts you telling us the reason was "minigreif and trolling" comon... Which is it?

Like sam says...everyban has a reason.

As I think about your appeal, these are the thoughts that come to my mind...

You show from your appeal, that you dont recognise that yourve done something wrong. If you dont realise youve done something wrong, how can you then fix it?

Apparently what you did wrong was minigrief and trolling. Mini grief wouldnt get you a permanent ban, but major grief would. Trolling can get you a permanent ban as well.

Players who waste their time doing grief and trolling, got problems going on in real life. Pride, and the "I dont care" attitude. Problems in real life cause stress. And stress can cause you to be forgetful. Which could explain why you dont remember doing mini greif and trolling.

Till you realise that youve done something wrong...you really cant move on with your problem

dking42

Crafter
Aug 2, 2014

_SunDust_ said:
Your very appeal....

"Banned for no reason" contradicts you telling us the reason was "minigreif and trolling" comon... Which is it?

Like sam says...everyban has a reason.  

As I think about your appeal, these are the thoughts that come to my mind...

You show from your appeal, that you dont recognise that yourve done something wrong.  If you dont realise youve done something wrong, how can you then fix it?

Apparently what you did wrong was minigrief and trolling.   Mini grief wouldnt get you a permanent ban, but major grief would.  Trolling can get you a permanent ban as well.

Players who waste their time doing grief and trolling, got problems going on in real life. Pride, and the "I dont care" attitude.  Problems in real life cause stress.   And stress can cause you to be forgetful.  Which could explain why you dont remember doing mini greif and trolling.

Till you realise that youve done something wrong...you really cant move on with your problem
All I remember that would make sense to the griefing is that once or twice i have stolen coal from people and used their mines but other than that i have no idea, i also don't troll anyone i'm not that kind of person, i think its stupid and just not that entertaining at all

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand

Great.. Now we're getting somewhere.

So you admit to doing mini griefs?

And "i also dont troll anymore" you admit to the trolling given in the report?

So going on what you recall, your appeal title "banned for no reason" ought to be corrected. This is what i believe narbula is referring to when she said to "Telling the truth is beneficial to your ban appeal"

I suggest you do that now, correct the title of your ban. Try... "I'm sorry"... or something to fit your appeal.

And how do you feel about how you went about griefing and trolling? Hint: feel, not think.... Feel

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'm pretty sure I was the one who banned you. Along with snipeit248. People had complained about you, saying that yourself and snipeit had made Redstone traps in people's bases, and griefed, and took precious minerals. But, you were Callaway of snipeit to get back on. I had many times seen him on your account, and has even admitted to it.

You know, I can't really tell if this is you or snipeit. But, I think you deserve a second chance. I just hope snipeit doesn't go on your account... <_< >_>

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Are there any other players you need to apologise to?:

How can you right your wrongs?
Well, the griefs would haven been fixed by a mod, looks like ben might've kindly done that for you. I would thank him if I were you.

In future, you break something even by accident, without permission from the owner, you fix to how it was before you touched it. Just like.. You make mess...you clean it up.

Trolling..is a lack of respect. One of the server rules... Respect your fellow craftblockians, every thing goes better when we all get along. :)

You swore to never grief to troll again.... You want our trust.... You be true to your words.

Can you forgive those who you felt may have wronged you?

dking42

Crafter
Aug 2, 2014
Ben4900 said:
You know, I can't really tell if this is you or snipeit. But, I think you deserve a second chance. I just hope snipeit doesn't go on your account... <_< >_>
Yeah Snipeits my stepbrother or "was" my step brother. i can see now why i am being banned for trolling. He was always a dick and loved to fuck with people, and when he got banned he went on my account when i went to school or anywhere. i caught him a few times but didnt think of anything about it. If you unbann i promise it will never happen again. he also does not live with me anymore.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Arhh. Now i think i remember you. You were [gold]? I was present when snipeits was trolling spuddy. [ snipet] diamond rank.

dking42

Crafter
Aug 2, 2014
_SunDust_ said:
Arhh. Now i think i remember you.  You were [gold]?  I was present when snipeits was trolling spuddy.  [ snipet] diamond rank.
I was the same rank as snipeit

dking42

Crafter
Aug 2, 2014
Is there a messaging thing we could be able to talk or something so I am not waiting for a reply cause i really want to get back on this server, its the only server i actually like

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
You havent answered my last question.

Can you forgive those who you felt may have wronged you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)