I'm sorry but I think it's time for me to resign form pokemod...

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
   I guess I should say why I'm resigning...

Well I know I haven't had pokemod for a very long time now... (not even a month) but I've been a pokemod since almost the start of pokeblock and honestly its not just pokeblock, but pixelmon isn't fun at all for me anymore, I know I should put my responsibilities before the fact that I'm bored, but honestly there isn't much for me to do anymore on pokeblock, new people rarely join and people rarely need help, and well, if someone does need help either I'm not on and mths beats me to dealing with it if it is reported, or I'm on and mths beats me to dealing with it. I feel as if I would be able to do more, not only to keep myself entertained and feeling useful, but to help the community in general as an ambassador on main, where all the people I really truly enjoy being around are. I hope this doesn't cause issues, and if it does I am sincerely sorry.

I'm sorry guys, but it was coming anyway.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
I understand completely. PokéBlock does get boring really quickly. If I remember, however, @mths and a few others were working on PokéBlock, I know for a new map, but I'm not sure about more things to do, per say.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
One of us! One of us! #MonochromePony4Ambassador2014

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
sad to see you go :( It was while it lasted and I tried to give you chances to help people. I guess I will have to say Good luck on Main and I hope to see you on Choco :)

As @JagSwag2014 said, @xInZaxx and I have had some plans for a new map and GL system. But both of us has been busy lately and we haven't had a chance to sit down and talk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)