Im so good at worldedit

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Might I remind you that doing this without the consent of the player who constructed whatever you're modifying is considered griefing, and your WorldEdit permissions may be revoked if someone complains about it.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Ar7ific1al said:
Might I remind you that doing this without the consent of the player who constructed whatever you're modifying is considered griefing, and your WorldEdit permissions may be revoked if someone complains about it.
he built the statue of hannah :I
he was moving his army of statues of friends because the area was getting crowded by players in a nearby town, and fug's house, and he just so happened to move hannah wrong severing her head :3
i swear i just know this because he told me the stupidty of it all and i mean no disrespect to you nor do i intend to say you were accusing him of griefing/abusing his world edit powers:blush:

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
MonochromePony said:
Ar7ific1al said:
he was moving his army of statues of friends because the area was getting crowded by players in a nearby town, and fug's house, and he just so happened to move hannah wrong severing her head :3
i swear i just know this because he told me the stupidty of it all and i mean no disrespect to you nor do i intend to say you were accusing him of griefing/abusing his world edit powers:blush:
Just a friendly reminder in case it wasn't his own structure. :p

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
Ar7ific1al said:
MonochromePony said:
Ar7ific1al said:
Ya don't worry :p If I was ever that stupid I would wish to have my permissions removed because obviously I couldn't handle the responsibility

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
Matx490 said:
Ar7ific1al said:
MonochromePony said:
Ar7ific1al said:
Ya don't worry :p If I was ever that stupid I would wish to have my permissions removed because obviously I couldn't handle the responsibility

How Noble :dodgy:...

That was honestly the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

thags2000 said:
Matx490 said:
Ar7ific1al said:
MonochromePony said:
Ar7ific1al said:

How Noble :dodgy:...

That was honestly the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
Hell i would use it the correct way and still fail :dodgy: well anways dose replyz

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I use to suck at worldedit, but then @Uu_VALKYRE_uU showed me how to do a lot when I was working on my Beta build :p No Im actually pretty good at it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)