I'M RICH!!

Ar7ific1al

Active Member
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
985
6
38
26
#1
Well, not really... That's only 80 Rupees total if we count silver as 5 like in Twilight Princess (red = 20 each, yellow = 10 each, blue = 5 each).

Took 2 hours, 11 minutes and 23 seconds to render.

I'M RICH!!





And here's a new one with a black Rupee, 2 purple Rupees, and a few tiny silver Rupees.
 

Ar7ific1al

Active Member
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
985
6
38
26
#2
Coming soon in ultra high resolution!


(That took 10 minutes 15 seconds to render btw)
 

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
3,051
850
113
#3
That is just to sexy.
 

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
974
18
38
18
Canada
#4
If we go by Ocarina of Time's currency, you would have 645 Rupees (Silver=100 Yellow=200 Red= 20 Blue= 10) And that is a lot of money :D
 

Ar7ific1al

Active Member
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
985
6
38
26
#6
Ar7ific1al said:
Coming soon in ultra high resolution!


(That took 10 minutes 15 seconds to render btw)
More than 7 hours later, still rendering, just over halfway done.
 

Ar7ific1al

Active Member
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
985
6
38
26
#7
Ar7ific1al said:
Ar7ific1al said:
Coming soon in ultra high resolution!


(That took 10 minutes 15 seconds to render btw)
More than 7 hours later, still rendering, just over halfway done.
Nearly 16 hours later and still rendering.
 

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
974
18
38
18
Canada
#8
It looks good so far! Good job :)
 

xInZax

Active Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
444
61
28
#9
Very cool. I remember having to render a video back in one of my college courses. I had to design a CO2 Gun via NX6 and create an animated movie of it firing bullets at a target. 3D Modeling is one of my teaching "specialty", but the rendering was such a pain! The video was like 40 seconds long, but I had to use 12 computers, and it took over 20 hours to complete. Such a pain haha. I can't remember the name of the program, as it has been 4 years now since I've been in that class. It's on the tip of my tongue...but I can't remember it :(
 

Babfish

Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
662
3
18
20
Somewhere over the Rainbow
#10
Nice work, I have been 3d'ing some stuff myself as well, but the rendering with an old crappy computer xD
And still was using blender the 3d creating program for the masses.
 

Ar7ific1al

Active Member
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
985
6
38
26
#11
24 hours, 51 minutes and 47 seconds later, I give you...

THIS BIG ASS IMAGE!! It's 5120x3200. Click it for the full size image. And enjoy.
 

True_Ahimoth

New Member
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
20
0
1
#12
What software did you use to render? 2 hours seems a bit much, but that could be because of your computer specs, although I'm fairly certain you have a nice build. And you should allow the rupee's to have some transparency, that would look very neat! It doesn't have to be much, maybe 10-20%?
 

Ar7ific1al

Active Member
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
985
6
38
26
#13
True_Ahimoth said:
What software did you use to render? 2 hours seems a bit much, but that could be because of your computer specs, although I'm fairly certain you have a nice build. And you should allow the rupee's to have some transparency, that would look very neat! It doesn't have to be much, maybe 10-20%?
Maya. My computer's no problem. Ray tracing is a heavy process, but I'm sure you know that. And give me a break, I'm new to this! lol I'm still exploring the shader options and stuff. :p
 

True_Ahimoth

New Member
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
20
0
1
#14
Ar7ific1al said:
True_Ahimoth said:
What software did you use to render? 2 hours seems a bit much, but that could be because of your computer specs, although I'm fairly certain you have a nice build. And you should allow the rupee's to have some transparency, that would look very neat! It doesn't have to be much, maybe 10-20%?
Maya. My computer's no problem. Ray tracing is a heavy process, but I'm sure you know that. And give me a break, I'm new to this! lol I'm still exploring the shader options and stuff. :p
Ahh, I see! And I mean no disrespect, keep up the good work! :]
 

Ar7ific1al

Active Member
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
985
6
38
26
#15
True_Ahimoth said:
Ar7ific1al said:
Maya. My computer's no problem. Ray tracing is a heavy process, but I'm sure you know that. And give me a break, I'm new to this! lol I'm still exploring the shader options and stuff. :p
Ahh, I see! And I mean no disrespect, keep up the good work! :]
lol No, of course, I know you mean no disrespect. :p I'm taking a class on 3D character design, and in between my assignments, I'm doing my own thing. Rupees just happened to be on my to-do list after I made a glass sword. lol
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)