Im back! (Sorry If this isnt where Im supposed to post)

ImAwesome6464

Crafter
Jan 12, 2014
South
Okay guys Ive been gone for almost 2 months Ive been stuggling since my mom has passed away. Its been hard and one day my computer just corrupted so I had to get it fixed. Its been awhile I know I hope I havent been un-whitelisted from any servers ):. What have yall been up to?

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Moved to Introductions. I'm sorry about your mom, but if you want to talk about it I'm always here to listen. c: Welcome back to the server, we're glad to have you back!

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Welcome back ImAwe! :p I too am sorry to hear about your Mom. But she lives on through you. Teach others what she taught you. Share your great stories and experiences with everyone! Spread her love to the world! :D

I haven't been as active as I use to be. But I'm still here. :) I've been working a lot and now have a girlfriend who I'm going to marry one day and everyone here will most likely be invited. Haha For sure to our CraftBlock wedding. She plays Minecraft, too. :) But on Xbox right now only. Once I can get her a puter, I'll buy her an account. Her sister plays, too. But I'm just Having Fun & Being Excellent dude. :D I hope are too! See you around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)