How long have you been your current rank rank?:
To long for me to remember.

Link to at least 3 projects on the forums:
It has 4 projects inside the thread!
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-4086.html

Screenshots of at least 10 builds:
http://ileel.carbonmade.com/projects/5249677

What do you plan to do with Designer rank?:
I plan to build my butt off! I just love building, and seeing as though I have creative already, I just want the Designer rank to show I'm a great builder! :D

Describe the basic rules we have on creative mode and spawning items:
Within the creative mode, player must not spawn items to sell to the shop, or give to other players, for any reason at all, as for it will be against the creative code of conduct! Players must not be in creative mode when pvping! Players with creative mode are not allowed to build homes for other players that are in survival mode, no exceptions!

Any other notes you wish to add:
I realize that in-fact I do have a rank similar to designer, but I'd prefer designer>diamond any day! Yes I am happy to be a contributor to this server, but since I started playing on craftblock, it has been my dream to become one of the great builders that craftblock has and it would mean a lot to me if this were to happen. ^.^

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
I vouch, every single one of your builds is unique and Designer-worthy. I can definitely trust you with this rank and there's no doubt you've earned it. Good Luck, Ileel, I hope for the best! :D

Flx98

Crafter
Jan 31, 2014
Imagine there's no countries.
No vouch. Not only have you not made 10 builds on the current world yet, but also do half of them look not more than 50% done. Rushing to get a higher rank is always a sign of impatience.

One of them (the one you've bragged about the most) is even an exact rebuild from an adventuremap. You always seem to build as if the size is what truly matters, yet it should be a common fact that detail>size and since most of your builds aren't really done one can't see how detailed you really can build.

You also have those moments where you literally "lose your shit" which with this rank could easily lead to you spawning in some mobs near a friend or such. Even if something is "just a joke", it still breaks the rules.

Just my opinion. (inb4 hate)

Ileel

Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
Flx98 said:
No vouch. Not only have you not made 10 builds on the current world yet, but also do half of them look not more than 50% done. Rushing to get a higher rank is always a sign of impatience.

One of them (the one you've bragged about the most) is even an exact rebuild from an adventuremap. You always seem to build as if the size is what truly matters, yet it should be a common fact that detail>size and since most of your builds aren't really done one can't see how detailed you really can build.

You also have those moments where you literally "lose your shit" which with this rank could easily lead to you spawning in some mobs near a friend or such. Even if something is "just a joke", it still breaks the rules.

Just my opinion. (inb4 hate)
I see exactly where you are coming from with this... Though only 1 build is incomplete and that is my cruise, and the whole "you also have those moments where you literally "lose your shit" which with this rank could easily lead to you spawning in some mobs near a friend or such." that is so wrong, why? Because I already have creative, and I don't EVER use mob eggs, and never plan too... And that would just be more so wrong then anything, I'm not the kind of person, I may have friends on this server but not those kinds of friends, I don't mess with people... ever, when I'm on, I'm on to build and nothing else, sorry that you don't see this.

Ileel

CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
And also, @Flx98, most of these builds were done way before I even decided I wanted Designer.

Ileel

CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
FragrentApple said:
Vouch, I like Ileel personaly, very kind and helpful! :)
Please don't post something unrelated to the topic, but thank you! :)

Flx98

Crafter
Jan 31, 2014
Imagine there's no countries.
Ileel said:
And also, @Flx98, most of these builds were done way before I even decided I wanted Designer.
So you're basically saying that you'd put a lot more effort into builds if you were building them for the public or aiming for a certain rank? If I was you, I would put as much effort as you could possibly put into ANY build, even if it's just a custom landscape or a tree.

I still believe that there is MUCH more effort and detail to be put in builds like this one -> http://tinyurl.com/kw7532d (which looks just like the dumbed down version of my ship in my opinion). You have once complained how I am only good at making very small builds and how I can't do "big" builds (you need to look at my base again nowadays :I), however the only big thing I've seen from you yet is your cruise ship. The copied mansion doesn't count. I can't really believe that the cruise ship is finished yet though as it doesn't seem to have a high amount of detail put into it at all. It's just one of those "Oh wow, this person put a lot of effort into this build by placing thousands of blocks" builds that may amaze people when they see it at first glance, but once they've lived in it for a week or so they become bored of it veeery quickly.

Don't stress this application. Delete it, take some time to finish and perfectionize your builds and don't let the public see it to tell you "how perfect your build is" while it's still undone. That gives you the impression that your build is pretty much done, yet builds are hardly ever completely done. There's always some room for extra detail and stuff to add, and with your builds there is a LOT of room for that.

Take my advice or ignore it. But don't expect me to look at your builds differently just because of your situation. All in all you built most of those with a donor rank already. I built my biggest builds (the ones that you haven't seen yet as you weren't in my base) when I was still a blockling or a builder, aquiring all materials myself and getting donations rarely. However that never stopped me from continuing on and putting as much work as possible into every single build.

I hope you read this comment thoughtfully and not only ignorantly thought to yourself "That stupid annoying Flx thinks he can hate on everything and everyone. I'll just give him a quick answer and hope he'll go away". You have the potential to improve your building style quite alot, but I feel like you aren't completely using that potential. Put more work, more love, more effort and more time into each and every single build and try to make it be as individual as it could get. Don't just rebuild from others like you did with the mansion.

Flx out.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
I have to say, they are decent builds. It seems to me that you have been experimenting with some different building styles, and I like that. Your builds all have a very natural feel to them, using wood or water as the main elements. I bet if I looked at a build I could tell if it was yours, but it would still be uniquely different. Your builds make me think, and that is something that designers' build should make you do, I vouch for Ileel to become designer.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I recall an incident when you said you couldn't wait to finish building something because you hated building it. If you could shed some light on this and explain, that'd be cool, because I don't fancy having someone who "hates building" something on the Designer roster. :p

coolkillz

Crafter
Aug 2, 2014
These builds are decent, but it didn't get me to "wow",
Sorry no vouch

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Closed due to inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)