Ileel- Designer!

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player: Ileel[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Their current rank: Diamond/ Citizen[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why they should become a Designer: Well, I think Ileel should be designer because... he is a great builder! He builds with great detail and his builds can make people go... wow... Also, his builds look likes builds I would see a Architect build. At first, I thought he was a Architect or a Designer, but then he told me he was a Diamond rank. I was shocked by the fact he did not get this rank yet. Also, numerous players also had a positive comment on his builds. Honestly, he really should have this rank, but that is up to everyone.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Screenshots of/links to their builds:[/font]

http://imgur.com/BC1sMbU: This is the house he is going to be living in. It is still under progress, but he is working hard on it.

http://imgur.com/LssTAyi: This is his cruise ship that is also in
progress.

http://imgur.com/ntrDnEG: This is his finished yacht he made.

I will keep updating this thread with more screenshots of his builds because atm I don't have any more screenshots. Hope you can give him and chance at this rank. Thanks for reading! :D

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I really think he should get this,his mansion is incredible and I think that if he gets this and then archi it would be incredible, so I vouch! :D

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Vouch! His builds are enormous, I'm lucky my Render Distance is high or else I wouldn't even see it all :p

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
I vouch. Ileel's mansion is astounding. The detail on the outside is great. but, he has to finished that build before he could have a chance. Vouch pending until he is done with all his projects. Keep up the good work!

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
Oh sorry, I thought that there were more perks added to the player if they become designer. (Help building and stuff) But still, can't he get the rank? Because it would be kinda... Idk "dumb" if he built designer and architect kind of stuff, but always stayed Diamond rank.

Ileel

Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
I really appreciate you guys for doing this for me! I'm just amazed... But honestly, I'd rather have designer>diamond because it shows that I am a good builder rather then someone who donated, I am in-fact proud that I donated, but I'd like to be known as a good builder on here too :)

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
Ileel's such a great guy. I think the title of Designer shows more for him, as he should be noticed for his builds.

Also: Ileel is constantly asking me to see what he's built and they truly are outstanding. Good Luck! :D :nyan:

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
If you want to go for designer then I vouch! Great player, great builder, and would be a great designer.
His builds are enormous, intricate, and some of the best I've seen built besides some from Archi's and well-known builders.

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
I think Ileel should get Designer, even if they are the same as donators, because it would show his talent, and make him more them someone who supports the server, someone who can create the server... in a sort of way. I really honestly think he deserves this rank, meaning same stuff, so what! It would show what he is really good at. Donator proves you have money to spend, Designer proves you have potential to build

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
I saw one of Ileel's designs, and when I saw the outside, I was like "Wow,". I vouch for Ileel too!

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
His mansion is pretty damn impressive. Can't wait to see it when it's finished. Definite vouch from me. 

Lapi5Lazuli

No, you cannot mine me.
Crafter
Dec 28, 2013
Question unreognised
I've seen Ileel's builds there amazing, not only is he a great builder but really kind and helpfull.
I vouch for Ileel! :D

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
My vouch is pending. I haven't seen enough builds to vouch, other than the sweet yacht

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I vouch! I absolutely adore ileel's builds and I think he's earned the rank :D

Ileel

Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
Wow Omega_Shenron, I honestly wasn't looking forward to that... Designer yes, Archi has been my dream since before my whole incident, ask any of the staff! You saying that makes me rethink what my CB life will be like ^.^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)