Iimgreat123 logging in at the speed of light!

Iimgreat123

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
Hai guyz! Its Iim. I am _ years old. I have been apart of Craftblock for about a little more than a year now. My favorite thing to do is Minecraft obviously, but I also enjoy sports such as basketball. I never really learned redstone, but i seem to have a natural gift for it. Id say i'm a moderate builder, and I usually use a reference. As for my traits, I am reasonably shorter than most people my age. Ill have people crack jokes about it, but they never get to me. Im really outgoing, and I love to meet new people! I hope to see you around! :craftblock

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Hey Iim! Good to learn a little about you. But you left some stuff out. Like, why is your age just an underscore? Haha

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
_ thats a good age to be lol.
Most of those things i am as well... I love minecraft and sports, i am somewhat short, i dont do redstone, and i wouldnt say im a great builder. Haha. Hope to see you around

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Hey Iim! Good to learn a little about you. But you left some stuff out. Like, why is your age just an underscore? Haha
I had a little chuckle too, not looking at the underscore as a mystery number but in reading the rest of the post , please don't be offended but I must've related the age mystery to the height maybe, I probably read it wrong. Anyways Im you are great !  :)

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Glad to know more about you. I am personally more of a football person but I'm certainly tall enough to dunk. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)