If you need help

Timmy9997

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Australia
Last year one of my best friends who I grew up with, took his own life. He was one of the greatest people you would have ever had the pleasure to meet - always smiling, always laughing and always brightening up every persons day.
No one expected him to take his life, and to this day, no one knows why.
But I'd just like to make this post to make sure no one ever EVER does that. Anthony's parents were always the best parents anyone could have and I always had the utmost respect for them, but when I went over to see them after hearing of Ant's death, to physically see how ripped apart and heartbroken they were, it killed me. To see two parents suddenly so unsure of themselves and lost in their world, that was something I'll never forget.
No matter who you are, there is always someone who loves you. If you truly beleive there is no one, I am more than happy to be that person. Any problem you have IS solvable, and I know that with 100% certainty.
If any of you ever have any problems or just feel like you need to talk to someone, I am literally begging you to send me a message. I'll try my best to reply with advice and be a shoulder for anyone to cry on, I don't care who you are or if we've fought in the past or anything, there will be no judgements on anything like religion, sexuality, lack of social life or anything in the world ever. I just want to emphasise that.

So yeah, please, if you've ever thought about taking your own life DONT. Even if you are on the other side of the world from Australia, I do care about you and it would rip me and the craftblock community apart if anything happened to any of you.

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
That's sad :(

Here where I live most of the people wished 2013 never happened. So many people died. It's sad butI respect the people who can handle their problems without using death to escape it. No one is worth dying. It just how people act that makes some people wanna kill them or they taking their own.

I have always thought what if I died. Those thoughts always ends becauseI don't wanna make my parents cry. As timmy said here, you can solve everything. Just talk with people you trust :)

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Thanks for this Timmy, but it isn't going to stop me from having suicidal thoughts everyday.

I think about suiciding a lot, because of the stress of school and the people I know. I am sick of all the homework and assignments, I'm sick of the lonely weekends at home by myself. The only friends I have are all on Craftblock, the reason I post some much is because this is the only place I really have.

I know how much stress I would cause if I suicided, I have already experience something like it, I guess. I'm still here because of my dad, he is the one that cut me down, and I guess I can say that I'm happy he was there..

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
Just think about it this way: If you suicide, you are never gonna have a second chance at things. You will never be able to do what you want to do. However if you press on and solve the problem, you might end up with more experience, and you might have a better life.

D

DemonicKitty123

I have problems of my own too which im not going to share, but i understand what people go through and im also always here for anyone who wants to talk.
But thanks timmy for helping people who need it, thats very nice of you. :)

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
  1. You sir, have my respect, for telling something that people need and bring up something painfull that hsppened to you to do so, like I always say life isn't easy and the unexpected happens, but never choose the easy way out, make it through and become a better/stronger person. 
Quote made by me:
Don't live to survive, but survive to live.

Edit: No idea how that 1 came there

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Good on ya, Timmy! :D

Sorry to hear about your friend. It sucks. I've have a lot of friends die. Some by their own means. It's never easy. But life, moves forward if we let it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)