CraftBlock If you could add/change/remove one thing on CraftBlock, what would it be?

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
This is on All servers because you can suggest for any server, just make sure to say for what server.

If you could add/remove/change one thing on CraftBlock, what would it be? On any server or the forums.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Personal chat hubs, so if there is a group of people work together, they can have a private chat, just so that the chat isn't filled with people talking

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
A session long /ignore function would be great!
The normal /ignore doesn't reset when you logg out, so it's a quite drastical thing to use.

To me it feels like "you are not quite on my level right now, so I never ever want to hear another word from you".

If I could remove one thing it would be how Towny limits you to be a part of only 1 town at a time.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
@_ZOMBIE_PIGMAN We have those, maybe not on poke but I'm pretty sure we have them on at least main, not sure about nano though.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Either being able to be a part of multiple towns, or allowing horses to teleport with you. :p

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Omega_Shenron said:
DiamondHunter153 said:
Either being able to be a part of multiple towns, or allowing horses to teleport with you. :p
!) Not possible, towny will not allow it 2) Pretty sure this is with every animal, you just cannot teleport it with you.
I know about the first one, and I think there is a plug in for horses teleporting with you... Maybe one day lol.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Omega_Shenron said:
DiamondHunter153 said:
or allowing horses to teleport with you. :p
2) Pretty sure this is with every animal, you just cannot teleport it with you.
I'm sure there is a plugin that does that actually with horses I believe .3. (By the way, wolves teleport with you .3.)

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Honestly, I'd remove the caps lock prevention plugin. I can't even paste links in /msg because dots periods* aren't allowed, and I can't send them through public because the caps are not allowed. Can't even type acronyms.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
One thing we should add on Main is /back for all ranks, not just Citizens+ simply because if Blocklings die, and they haven't set a home there, they're kind of screwed, also, if you want a private conversation, that's what TeamSpeak, Twitter, Facebook, Skype, etc. is for

Crazyguy619

Splatoon Addict
Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
Test Chamber No.1
Personally I want the market to come back (yes I know that players can make their own shops but you would have to tpa to them and they have to be online) I don't know if other people would like this but I miss my potion shop

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
crazyguy619 said:
Personally I want the market to come back (yes I know that players can make their own shops but you would have to tpa to them and they have to be online) I don't know if other people would like this but I miss my potion shop
Precisely why we encourage players to make shops in Towny towns. They show on Dynmap, and you can just use /t spawn TownName to visit the town and go to the shop.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
_ZOMBIE_PIGMAN said:
Personal chat hubs, so if there is a group of people work together, they can have a private chat, just so that the chat isn't filled with people talking
Party chat exists on the CraftBlock server, use that. o_O

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
@MrMcOink sadly it caused to much lag on poke, so it was taken off. and i think its best that we have someone complain about the lack of flying on pokemon every few days than someone complaining about lag every few minuets.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
The thing is that most people and new comers don't know about the private chats, so they don't use it

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
a simple look at the ranks and commands wiki would tell them about it @_ZOMBIE_PIGMAN

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
_ZOMBIE_PIGMAN said:
The thing is that most people and new comers don't know about the private chats, so they don't use it
Sounds like a personal problem, to me. We have a private chat function, by way of mcmmo parties. So adding it isn't the problem - players being unaware of its existence (due to a striking inability to view in-game help and forum-based wikis) is the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)