Miscellaneous If you can't handle it...

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
If you can't handle it, don't play on CivBlock. If you can't handle PvP, don't play. If you can't handle betrayals, raiding, griefing, etc. then don't play CivBlock.

Don't drag your business and drama from CivBlock onto our other servers. It's irritating, unnecessary, and causes drama on other servers. We don't care that so-and-so griefed you on CivBlock, or stole all your stuff, or destroyed your camp, or betrayed you, or kicked you out of their camp, or whatever happened. We truly do not care and if any of these things bother you so much that you would carry on the drama on our other servers, then just don't bloody play CivBlock.

Be mature. Grow up. Let bygones be bygones. What happens on CivBlock stays on CivBlock.

Thank you.

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
First rule of civblock, you do not oeak of civblok, second, nobody pee on the floor, third deadbush will always win

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
That's why I never got past first day, I didn't want to get mad at anyone after I died. Darn cannibals!

thezygar

Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
Utah
www.zygar.net
Ar7ific1al said:
If you can't handle it, don't play on CivBlock. If you can't handle PvP, don't play. If you can't handle betrayals, raiding, griefing, etc. then don't play CivBlock.

Don't drag your business and drama from CivBlock onto our other servers. It's irritating, unnecessary, and causes drama on other servers. We don't care that so-and-so griefed you on CivBlock, or stole all your stuff, or destroyed your camp, or betrayed you, or kicked you out of their camp, or whatever happened. We truly do not care and if any of these things bother you so much that you would carry on the drama on our other servers, then just don't bloody play CivBlock.

Be mature. Grow up. Let bygones be bygones. What happens on CivBlock stays on CivBlock.

Thank you.
Wow, I hadn't heard that people were dragging drama to the other servers.

Thanks for posting this.  People who play on CivBlock need to be mature both on and off of the server, or it won't be any fun for anyone.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
@thezygar Yep, it does happen. lol Players carry on their arguments to other servers. It's no big deal, though. Some players just need to learn that PvP servers are kind of like Vegas: What happens in Vegas (CivBlock) stays in Vegas (CivBlock). lol :p

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I knew this was always going to happen, people build a huge empire and are doing very well then just get pounded by a bigger force.

I am sorry BUT THAT IS THE GAME.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
I love PVP, raiding etc, I just don't like getting started off on my own, I'm used to having my infinate reasorces and fast mining

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
In clash of clans, the stuff repairs itself without cost, without the traps that cost money.

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Priceys said:
I knew this was always going to happen, people build a huge empire and are doing very well then just get pounded by a bigger force.

I am sorry BUT THAT IS THE GAME.
Just adding to this, i love CivBlock, i hardly ever play but i love the idea of it.. I love the PVP/wars aspect minecraft has. If you don't? Don't play there. Just because you are a Craftblock member does not mean you have to play on their servers. If you get stressed? take it out on a wall not an admin

xo

Violetlily

Viohazard
Crafter
Mar 29, 2014
What happens on civ stays on civ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)