Idea: Unprotected Areas

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
ok whilst chatting with chip over a players amount of diamonds he had on him and learning he had griefed someones unprotected Diamond blocks and just a little annoyed at these people who place precious blocks attracting greifers easily... sometimes going un noticed by staff if we're not on.  So I thought, since these people dont appreciate these precious blocks enough to protect them, If we find these areas unprotected we could
1. Mail the owner to protect it - but then who knows if they will be back soon to protect it. - not reliable

2. Protect it ourselves - Might be costly for some and we'll cop an earful from the owner when they get back - intially.

3. Roll back the area and leave it to be griefed again.

4. Change the precious blocks to something of simular colour but less precious?? Send a mail to the owner explining ?

The idea was number 4.  But would this be ok? 

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Change the blocks to a wool of similar colour and mail the owner. Until they protect it, we won't replace them.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Woo hoo.. I like that idea. It just leaves an unfinished feeling when we've rolled it back and dealt with the griefer.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Avoxsas said:
Change the blocks to a wool of similar colour and mail the owner. Until they protect it, we won't replace them.
I'd be more than willing to do this in the future.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Can we get this point added some where important? So new mods know and we can use it for reference in future?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)