I was banned by SunDale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolkillz

Crafter
Aug 2, 2014
Hello, my name is coolkillz and was currently banned at approximately 7:41 PM AU time. 
The reason I got banned (what others believe) because I was greifing.
 Let us go back to the definition of "greifing" 
Greifing is a harsh termed used to describe someone doing a certain action that is hurting and destroying other's creations.

The story: I was new, and I had a dirt house. The player called "SunDale" said she would give me a new house, or atlas let me join her town. That I did, and everything was typically normal. Until the reset happened. I decided to build a typical house inside the "introduction" to one of the worlds. I started building my dirt house when suddenly, SunDale was hurting me. She nearly killed me, so I decided to dig down, so I wouldn't die. She also humiliated me in front of everyone!
Please demote her, she is currently mod.

I really want to play on this server. Please. I don't understand how I greifed, she didn't even give me a chance, just STRAIGHT up banned me like a typical 'mean' mod would do.

Please unban me.
-Thank you! Coolkillz

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Ban report: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-5277-post-34148.html
Her username's @_SunDust_, and the town she owns is called SunDale. Lol.
You built your house smack in the middle of a town area! That might not be bad enough for a permanent ban in my opinion, but it was still 130 blocks, which is pretty darn big.
I don't think it was public humiliation as much as it was everyone trying to help you understand what was going on.
She hurt you? I doubt that as of now, but let's see what Sun has to say in all this.

I'm going to say this is a ban appeal... Moved to correct forum.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Use this to appeal

Minecraft Username:
Your Ban report link:
Server banned from:
Reason of ban:
Who banned you?:
Why should you be unbanned?:

MissOlive

Crafter
Jul 7, 2014
SunDust is a good mod. She wouldn't ban someone without it being necessary. I would just take it as a learning experience. 

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Towns are rising against their users?!?! We should send someone back a year to terminate the town leader so that this town would never be created!

Marunette

Crafter
Jul 18, 2014
Finland
coolkillz said:
Hello, my name is coolkillz and was currently banned at approximately 7:41 PM AU time. 
The reason I got banned (what others believe) because I was greifing.
 Let us go back to the definition of "greifing" 
Greifing is a harsh termed used to describe someone doing a certain action that is hurting and destroying other's creations.

The story: I was new, and I had a dirt house. The player called "SunDale" said she would give me a new house, or atlas let me join her town. That I did, and everything was typically normal. Until the reset happened. I decided to build a typical house inside the "introduction" to one of the worlds. I started building my dirt house when suddenly, SunDale was hurting me. She nearly killed me, so I decided to dig down, so I wouldn't die. She also humiliated me in front of everyone!
Please demote her, she is currently mod.

I really want to play on this server. Please. I don't understand how I greifed, she didn't even give me a chance, just STRAIGHT up banned me like a typical 'mean' mod would do.

Please unban me.
-Thank you! Coolkillz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)