Dec 16, 2013
America
If im not mistaken, only SuperMod+ has /i

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Trials never had creative. But no, mods dont have /i... I think it comes with WorldEdit.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Trial mods do not have creative because if they did, they could take advantage of creative abilities. Seems fine, but if they don't pass the trailing process for whatever reason, they would be, for example, trusted with a chest full of bedrock.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Netherrack. Slap lever on it. Turn on lever. Done. Players don't need help with making a fireplace.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Oh ok cause one time I could light with flint and steel another time I couldn't, so mono said type /i fire, which I had no clue of that option, it worked, but now I know payers can just use a lever, good. In the past when I was a trial mod if i tried something like light a fire and it didnt work I just told them to wait for admin or owners to come light it, same as a mod.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
_SunDust_ said:
Oh ok cause one time I could light with flint and steel another time I couldn't, so mono said type /i fire,  which I had no clue of that option, it worked, but now I know payers can just use a lever, good.  In the past when I was a trial mod if i tried something like light a fire and it didnt work I just told them to wait for admin or owners to come light it, same as a mod.
Fire charges also can be used. Fire charges aren't blocked. lol Tbh neither should the flint and steel, because fire doesn't spread and multiverse prevents lit portals from actually working, so...

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Ar7ific1al said:
_SunDust_ said:
Oh ok cause one time I could light with flint and steel another time I couldn't, so mono said type /i fire,  which I had no clue of that option, it worked, but now I know payers can just use a lever, good.  In the past when I was a trial mod if i tried something like light a fire and it didnt work I just told them to wait for admin or owners to come light it, same as a mod.
Fire charges also can be used. Fire charges aren't blocked. lol Tbh neither should the flint and steel, because fire doesn't spread and multiverse prevents lit portals from actually working, so...
It shouldn't and I'm sure trusted+ was able to use it

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I've told people to use a lever, but it didn't work. I tried it myself it didn't work.

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
There is a kit for placing fire - /kit modfire. Pretty sure /i was removed from diamond and below too? can't check permissions right now so don't quote me on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)