I need to decide what to do with my rank.

Royal or Amby?

• Total voters

Timmy9997

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Australia
Your powers and abilities will be more satisfying if you earn them :)

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Agreed. Most times, when people donate for things, they get bored faster. Then they ask later to be demoted to have more fun. Haha

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
What are you guys even talking about?
It's been said so many times before that nobody should ever count on getting a rank higher than, I think, Trusted. He's already ambassador so what are you saying he should "earn" now?

Getting a go for a Royal donation means you have earned a substantial degree of trust. I can't see how that's a bad thing.

My advice; if you have lots of ideas for big builds, do it. If you don't really need the heavier tools you will get tired of them regardless if how you got them.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I think you should stay with Royal, or if you go for Ambassador, you'll be waiting a month or two. 10 Players+ Haven't even been given the rank yet, after applying..

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
SamDaManNz100 said:
I think you should stay with Royal, or if you go for Ambassador, you'll be waiting a month or two. 10 Players+ Haven't even been given the rank yet, after applying..
You have your facts mixed up. He is ambassador and is deciding on wether or not to give it up for royal

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Honestly Thags, your workload would be easier if you went for Royal. You are already Gym Leader on Pokeblock and the first one at that so you're likely to get the most challengers. Ambassador is quite a responsibility and it might be very frustrating trying to juggle Amby and Gym Leader. Do what you want but that's just my two cents :)

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Do what you feel you want to do. Both have they're pros and cons. Remember, you can only choose your path, not someone else. :)

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
To be clear, guys, thags was already a Diamond donor previously. He gave it up for Ambassador.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)