I just sent this to Flx98

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Ar7ific1al said:
Hey, flx. Just want to make a request.

Remove your away status, please.

If you must know why (which I'm sure you must) I request this, it is because of the following.

You're poisonous. You're hateful. You're spiteful. You're just a straight up ass at times. The majority of the time I ever saw your name anywhere, it was you pitching some big ass fit over something, going on about how shitty the server is and how we do a poor job running it.

We even made an attempt to explain to you that we were working on solutions. That didn't matter to you. Instead of taking our explanation and chilling the f*ck out, you continued to poison the atmosphere and bring discomfort to the community.

We aren't rich fucks sitting on golden thrones in a mansion somewhere. We don't have our own money tree, and we don't shit golden bricks. We also are not robots or computers, here to serve you every second of every day of your life. We're people. We have lives. We have jobs. We have educations to earn. We have our own personal problems. We can't always sit here and slave over the server 24/7 like you want us to.

You aren't banned because we hate you. You aren't banned for your criticisms of the server. You're banned because of the way you conduct yourself, and the bullshit you start. You're a god damn good builder. Many of us were considering making you Designer or even Architect because you're quite the good builder. When you're not being such an ass, you're a pretty cool dude. We didn't want to ban you, because we do need players who can provide feedback and criticize us and because you're a pretty good builder. What we don't need are players who constantly b*tch, moan, poison the atmosphere, and tell us what a shitty job we're doing and expect us to shit gold bricks to pay for a server upgrade so we can fix some of the lag. Which, by the way, was mostly due in part to not having enough RAM for the server.

Nobody hates you, dude. We hate your attitude towards us and the server. I kindly ask that you get off your "Flx hate train" and get a damn clue.

I'm more than happy to welcome you back onto the server. Obviously, you like the server. Obviously, you want to play on the server. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here after you were so brutally banned. But I'm not gonna have a player on the server, or our forums, who seems hell bent on spreading discontent and just incessantly bitching and moaning about how shitty of a job we do running the server and how you could do better. I also don't give a damn about whatever server host you think is a million times better than ours, and neither does anybody else.

I'll make you a deal. You calm your shitty attitude, and provide your "criticism" in a less shitty, asshole manner, and I'll be more than happy to bring you back onto the server. The other owners will agree. Stowe the shitty ass attitude, and we're glad to welcome you back. Otherwise, please just stop the hate bullshit.

Thank you for your time.

Any who oppose?

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
For reference, in case he removes his away status before any of you get a chance to see it. lol

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Very well said. That's exactly how I feel about it - I remember asking you what you thought about Designer for him a little while ago. He can be fine to talk to when he's not bitching or making snide statements. I doubt he'll ever stow the attitude though. He doesn't understand that the problems lie within rather than around him. Reading his ban report thread, you can see that he tried to deflect every little criticism we put upon him onto someone else.

You bitch too much = I'm trying to help! You just don't understand, you're stupid lazy people who think you're better than everyone else!!1!1!

You have a poor attitude = I'm telling the truth to help you. Why does no one listen to me? You're so intolerant. Wah wah.

You play our free server and contribute nothing = My friends donated omg. (Did he pin them down and extract their credit cards? He contributed nothing. Not saying he should pay anything, but when he's saying our service isn't good enough, when he plays it for absolutely free, it rubs me up the wrong way. Everyone else can recognise that this isn't a professional operation and so it's not going to be fucking perfect.)

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Flx98 said:
You have some valid points and reasons there, but also some hate (which I can understand). The thing is that you can't see this situations entirety from my point of view. Which I can understand, it's quite hard. I won't start to argue with you here again as that has been partially done in my ban thread anyways.

I do see where you're coming from but to see the situation from everyone's side you'd also have to NOT hate me, and that is likely impossible. The only reason why I'm still here is because I wanted to comment on some people's building threads, giving them some advice that helped me quite alot. However threads like "killer"'s make me want to return, just to see the preposterous things some people say on here. It's quite entertaning to say the least.

I will change the reason why I'm away, though I do not see what's wrong with my signature. I will continue to stay away as the people here have given me (after I was banned) more than enough reasons to do that.

Also I think making a thread to return would be the worst thing for me to do right now as Owners and Mods could not only have many reasons to unecessarily (and I mean unnecessarily, there's also some hate comments that are very good) hate me without stating point of view or stating what could be done better. Also players like "killer" or "foodllama" could, as always, post the most ridiculous and horribly thought trough comments, which I really don't need (other than for a good laugh).

This ship is sinking Ar7, and as the owner you're noticing that and atleast trying to steer it out of this mess. However the leak is getting bigger and bigger and whilst many good people have already jumped off of it (some jumping to their death, ie: leaving minecraft forever), a good amount of people is staying on it, sinking with it and not taking one of the 40 motorboats/lifeboats with running engines attached to it. They can continue to scream "f*ck YOOOOUUUU" at the people on the motorboats in the distance, but we'll just laugh at them for not simply getting into one themselves.

Have a good day.

(Also, I can't remove italic from this answer, when I press the button nothing happens. I tried everything. Just a quick bug report)
To which I responded:

Ar7ific1al said:
CraftBlock is not at all a sinking boat. That is simply how you perceive it, with your grand delusions that we're doing a terrible job running the server.

Yes, there are problems, and we're working on them, actively. Which is something you seemed incapable of recognizing previously.

A problem a lot of the people here seem to have (and you, believe it or not; even I am guilty of it) is bringing greater light to the negative than to the positive. Myself, Avoxsas, kawohi, and many others recognize that you're a good guy when you aren't being an ass about the server. We also recognize that you're a pretty damn good builder. But these things are far outweighed by the focus on the negative things you do. This is due in part because of how headstrong you are on the subject of lag and other performance issues on the server.

You also seem to be hell bent on the idea that we all hate you. I can explain the same things over and over, but you don't seem to get that we don't hate you. We simply don't like your attitude.

I'm not asking you to just ignore the obvious issues we have on the server(s). I'm just asking you to tone down your attitude towards these things. You don't have to come back if you don't want to; that's your prerogative. I would just like you to consider the option, because frankly, you're a good builder and a cool guy when you aren't being an ass.

Should you choose to come back with a better attitude, rest assured no baseless hate will be tolerated. That goes for hate towards you, and from you. Go take a quick look at your reputation (again). See all the positives? How many negatives are there? That's my point.

Avoxsas, as well as myself and probably others, don't believe you're capable of changing your attitude. Feel free to prove us wrong.

Again, thank you for your time.

@JagSwag2014 @kawohi @IshrkI @Avoxsas

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
CraftBlock isn't a sinking ship. Sorry to say, but Minecraft is boring if you play it a lot. Most of the people Flx talks about jumping ship are players who are older, or who played for 2 years.

I certainly struggle to enjoy playing good ol' Minecraft. There have been updates, but it's only...new blocks, new mobs. New stuff, same theme.

Interest is probably waning in Minecraft everywhere. The enjoyment you feel from Minecraft is most based either on:

- The community you play with.
- Your imagination.

Flx doesn't appreciate the community and actively insults it. Of course he thinks CraftBlock sucks if he ignores and ridicules one of our best features.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
@IshrkI
Could I get a response, please, instead of just a like and a read? :/ Kinda want the opinions of others on this, and a "like" and a read don't really provide that. xD

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Sure thing, it's just that I'm on my phone right now and can't formulate a lengthy response since I'm taking my family on some kind of weekend adventure asap. But I'll make sure to come up with something good for you tonight. :)

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
@IshrkI
No longer necessary. Flx98 is banned from the forum.

Flx98 said:
"Avoxsas, as well as myself and probably others, don't believe you're capable of changing your attitude. Feel free to prove us wrong."

I am mostly veeeery good in doing so, however this time you're right: I do and will not change my attitude in this case. And I have my reasons, but to explain them I would have to write multiple hours and frankly, the result is by far not worth the effort this time.

"Go take a quick look at your reputation (again). See all the positives? How many negatives are there? That's my point."

You have to admit that some of those are really not making a point and just being there because the person dislikes me. Like "killers" for example :I Same goes for a few positives.

"This is due in part because of how headstrong you are on the subject of lag and other performance issues on the server."

I was never as much against the lagg as you'd think. I was just pointing out the obvious and being the most rude when it came to that topic. I also see no reason why I shouldn't agree with some other random person that just complained about the lagg, just so that person knows he/she's not alone. Also, you can not IMAGINE how horrible it is to do the slightest bit of terraforming when most blocks you remove with an UNENCHANTED DIAMOND SHOVEL WITHOUT SUPER BREAKER (!) are being ghostblocks, preventing you from moving further, in most cases even killing you because you're stuck in them, making you have to relog even though you just voted, making you have to place 10 blocks just to randomly find where that ghostblock is just so can be updated so you have to remove it once again (which takes more time than to break every block with your bare hands).. It's more than just holding one back. It's almost like it's teasing you (which obviously it isn't but it feels just like it).

"we don't hate you."

Didn't you just say in your last message that you hated me?.. .... .....

"You also seem to be hell bent on the idea that we all hate you. I can explain the same things over and over, but you don't seem to get that"

What you don't seem to get is that I don't think you people hate me. You simply believe so because I may be rude and therefor almost 'make up' your own part of the situation. A lot of people have already added things or imagined things, which I would never think or say. But they continue to stand that thought even though I explained them my actual PoV multiple times. There's just a hand full of people that show actual hate towards me, and with what those people have done, said and how they acted, you can't argue with that point.

"But these things are far outweighed by the focus on the negative things you do."

Too bad most people haven't even seen my good side because they're not on at those times or moments. Some players would definitely change their mind then. I am absolutely sure. And I'm not talking about giving players my stuff. That should be the norm.

"CraftBlock is not at all a sinking boat. That is simply how you perceive it, with your grand delusions that we're doing a terrible job running the server."

You're the one with the delusions here. I'm just saying that you could do a lot better, I'm not saying that all you do is bad and wrong. That would be considered mindless hate and that's one of the few things I'm strongly against. I have talked about this above already, and I say it again: the result of explaining everything in detail would not be worth the effort. Some people (like hannah615, just to give an example for once) even say that that with the ship is one of the best comparisons I could possible make. (inb4 you're just focussing on hannah and believing that like 3 people found that to be good).

I hope I don't have to write as much as this again anymore as it's basically a waste of time.

~Felix

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
@"Omega_Shenron"
Regardless, I'm not deleting his account. We don't delete accounts. Think of it as record keeping. lol

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Wow that was really well written. The "poisonous" part stings a little simply because we had a student who was like "poison" to the rest of the kids. She was hateful and did not care about her education her 7th grade year. Teachers gave up on her and as she moved to 8th grade, it got worse. However, she turned around the last quarter or school, but wasn't enough to walk the stage. She cried and wrote reflection letters to all of her teachers, which wasn't a plea to go to graduation, but for helping her through her hard times and helping her change her personality for the better/better prepare her for high school. She did not write this to her 7th grade teachers :p.

Sorry for the random story. I thought I would share. Either way, this was very well written Arty. If I were FLX, I would definitely be reflecting upon your note.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Art says..  People come .. People go

We're not mean just expressing tough love.

So far I've seen you guys go out and try to rescue these players who choose deliberately to throw themselves over board.   Flx being one of them.

I see this as another rescue reaching out to grab him, and pull him in easily but he's gotta wanna.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)