I have no internet. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I might be away from the servers and the forums for a while. My Internet is out right now, because I couldn't pay the bill. :( But I should be making enough tonight to pay it and turn it back on. Hopefully tomorrow. :/

I can still check the forums on my phone, which is how I'm writing this, but my phone sucks & it's a pain in the ass to type a lot with it. Because 1/3 of the screen lost touch-screen ability, from all of the sand, dirt, & dust from my construction job over the last summer. Haha

Anyway. I'll be seeing you guys around still. This is just a heads up, in case I can't get back to your responses and what-not right away. :p

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Do you have a Wifi Adapter? Like an Alfa Wifi Adapter? This connects to your computer via USB. Have one?

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
C'est dommage! I feel your pain, I don't have internet at all so I have to walk a good hour everyday to the rec centre just to play on Craftblock :( I can still access the forums though!

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I don't have one of those, Kaw. :( I use to have one a long time ago. But it was cheap & broke. :/

I could walk 40 minutes to my Moms' house to use her internet. But it's after midnight now & she's asleep. Haha But as soon as we get the big snow storm, 4 to 10 inches, I should make enough to turn it back on. Shoveling snow for 5you hours sucks, but it's money. :p

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Guess who's back!? :D ME! Haha So, I'll close this now. Thanks for worrying about me guys. With no internet, it was 12 hours of HELL! lol

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Hey, if you want to know how to get internet when it cuts off again, buy an Alfa Network adapter (really cheap on eBay) and message me. I'll show ya a few tricks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)