I bemoan the degradation of the server

Wudude

Crafter
Dec 27, 2013
Hello Craftblock,

I would like to make a complaint about your management!

You all should be familiar with a "man who thinks he is god" known as Ar7ific1al.

He is your wonderful, caring owner! Or so you would think...
I have known Ar7ific1al for some time, and have seen him not grow or mature in any way. For one who claims to be a computer, he behaves in a very illogical way. Imagine this, an owner, who deals with all of the plugins and server details, but doesn't care about the community. I meant to bring up some server problems today, only to receive a condescending, cold shoulder. "Oh I already know everything that is wrong". "Post it on the forums, that is what the forums are for". These problems were not about the server itself, but what runs the server: the community. I gave more explanation into what the problems were about only to get an "I don't care about it if it is related to mods or players."

I honestly do not think an owner should show such disregard to the community: the heart of the server. An owner should be involved, be friends and be friendly towards all the players (the ones who follow rules anyways). An admin focuses on one part, one aspect of a server, while an owner should be universal.
Mods enforce rules, and assist players. Admins deal with server issues and bugs, as well as manage mods. An owner manages the server, its details, and its players.

In order to have a good server, and community, we all must play our part. The part of an owner, however, has much more weight to it. And if an owner (cough cough) doesn't play their part completely and to the best of their ability, it prevents the server from bettering itself.
Think about what this server could be, if nothing was holding it back. We have the players, we have the set up, we have the mods.

Ok I'm done with that part of the rant.

Ar7ific1al, stop being so damn ignorant, and just accept that you do not know everything. Sure you can do all the server work and details, but you are inept at interacting with its community. Better yourself to better the server. Stop letting your personal views and opinions make the choices for you, do what is best for the community at all costs. Also, stop shooting down comments or advice. Once again, you do not know everything. You could use the help anyways. This is supposed to be a community for all ages, where staff and players are all friendly towards each other. Quite frankly, you are setting a bad example. 

If only I had taken screenshots, I feel as if the community would agree you weren't being "inviting", but rather abrasive...perhaps even hostile. I have never wronged you, nor have I really wronged the server, what did I do to deserve that treatment?

Anyways, I am leaving this community. To the few of you I befriended, I will miss you, and get my skype if you wish to speak to me.

Kawohi, your dream was to have a better community than buildworx, and yet you give power to those who had a part in causing the community to become the way it was. Uninviting and uncaring. The role of an owner should not only have an adept knowledge on server/plugin management, but refined, respectful social skills as well. Just a few words for thought...

-Wudude

ps-If somebody says "welcome," ar7, just accept it, don't reject it.

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
While posting this, I know there are some who think this, but would rather not because they are worried they will get in trouble. From you, Ar7.

In no way am I saying you do nothing for this community. You fix issues with the server and all related stuff for the most part. So yes, we know you are great for this community. So I'm just knocking that one out.

On the topic of this thread, I actually do think you are a computer. I very, very rarely ever see you show emotion. To anyone. And you are most certainly not friendly. If they don't have a staff rank, it seems you dismiss any emotion towards them. That sets a bad example for the community. And it's unappealing. For example, if I walk in to a new coffee shop, and the cashier is not friendly at all, I would get a bad vibe and most likely not go back there the next day. That's the thing that some of our new players get. It's simply unappealing. You don't care about the community. Not the server itself, it seems that's all you care about here. Not the community.

Just my 2 cents. SorryNotSorry.

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
I've been meaning to make something about this, though I feel this could have been done in a less offensive way. Ar7, please do not take this as an insult, but as constructive criticism. You need to be nicer.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Ar7, you do scare a lot of people and a lot of people leave because you acted like a hard arse and bring no joy to the community. We know you are one of the creators to this community, and the servers, but it isn't a happy place when everyone is keeping themselves worried about you. You join the Server and immedialty go into Vanish. You join and say nothing. You don't appreciate that everyone is saying hello to you, you just ignore it and do whatever you have to do. Don't see all these posts and think negative and banned all our arse or go off at us. Take our posts as Opions and suggestions, and try to be happy within the community. Please.

Blobex

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
Canadia eh?
Insert obligatory immature comment from blobex here --> [ Pepperoni ].

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGlBwW7f5HA[/video]

EvFavTum.

Returning Member
Crafter
Jun 28, 2014
Canada
theyre right you arent such a great owner as you think you are and i may speak for some people when i say youre not perfectly fit for a great owner you say you are unless u turn ur ass around and be a nicer person to other people cuz theyre right u are a computor No emotion no feelings No heart you are always null and void when people try to say hi or, hows it goin but you? heh, null

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
if ar7 helps with most of the technical stuff most of the time over a long period then i think thts a big support to the server/community. he doesn't need to rlly intereact with the community because he is already doing something good to help us out. i remember back in the days when he was an admin, he was also playing more and interacting with the players. he helped me with redstone for a sign for a hotel i made. maybe hes more busy or see no good reason to interact with people ingame. there's other owners that can give kindness and personality to the community, not everyone is the same.

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
guys he created this server for you to play on for free, he has an outside life as well so if you don't like the management of the server don't come on, seriously. yes he can be grumpy but ar7 pays towards this server so that you can play on it. may be once in a while try running and really good server like this one, it is hard. so if you are going to complain about an owner DON'T COME ON! also when he says "if it is about players or mods I don't want to hear about it", it is most likely because you are just going to complain your guts out because you think you could do it better or I wouldn't do that or he broke the rules BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, he doesn't really want to hear it also because he has people calling left right and centre. so this will sound in a harsh but complaining about an owner of a server that he made for you to play on for free, I mean get a life it is just a game you can live with it it is not the end of the world!

Wudude

Crafter
Dec 27, 2013
foodllama373737 said:
guys he created this server for you to play on for free, he has an outside life as well so if you don't like the management of the server don't come on, seriously. yes he can be grumpy but ar7 pays towards this server so that you can play on it. may be once in a while try running and really good server like this one, it is hard. so if you are going to complain about an owner DON'T COME ON! also when he says "if it is about players or mods I don't want to hear about it", it is most likely because you are just going to complain your guts out because you think you could do it better or I wouldn't do that or he broke the rules BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, he doesn't really want to hear it also because he has people calling left right and centre. so this will sound in a harsh but complaining about an owner of a server that he made for you to play on for free, I mean get a life it is just a game you can live with it it is not the end of the world!

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
Wudude said:
foodllama373737 said:

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Wudude said:
Hello Craftblock,

I would like to make a complaint about your management!

You all should be familiar with a "man who thinks he is god" known as Ar7ific1al.

He is your wonderful, caring owner! Or so you would think...
I have known Ar7ific1al for some time, and have seen him not grow or mature in any way. For one who claims to be a computer, he behaves in a very illogical way. Imagine this, an owner, who deals with all of the plugins and server details, but doesn't care about the community. I meant to bring up some server problems today, only to receive a condescending, cold shoulder. "Oh I already know everything that is wrong". "Post it on the forums, that is what the forums are for". These problems were not about the server itself, but what runs the server: the community. I gave more explanation into what the problems were about only to get an "I don't care about it if it is related to mods or players."

I honestly do not think an owner should show such disregard to the community: the heart of the server. An owner should be involved, be friends and be friendly towards all the players (the ones who follow rules anyways). An admin focuses on one part, one aspect of a server, while an owner should be universal.
Mods enforce rules, and assist players. Admins deal with server issues and bugs, as well as manage mods. An owner manages the server, its details, and its players.

In order to have a good server, and community, we all must play our part. The part of an owner, however, has much more weight to it. And if an owner (cough cough) doesn't play their part completely and to the best of their ability, it prevents the server from bettering itself.
Think about what this server could be, if nothing was holding it back. We have the players, we have the set up, we have the mods.

Ok I'm done with that part of the rant.

Ar7ific1al, stop being so damn ignorant, and just accept that you do not know everything. Sure you can do all the server work and details, but you are inept at interacting with its community. Better yourself to better the server. Stop letting your personal views and opinions make the choices for you, do what is best for the community at all costs. Also, stop shooting down comments or advice. Once again, you do not know everything. You could use the help anyways. This is supposed to be a community for all ages, where staff and players are all friendly towards each other. Quite frankly, you are setting a bad example. 

If only I had taken screenshots, I feel as if the community would agree you weren't being "inviting", but rather abrasive...perhaps even hostile. I have never wronged you, nor have I really wronged the server, what did I do to deserve that treatment?

Anyways, I am leaving this community. To the few of you I befriended, I will miss you, and get my skype if you wish to speak to me.

Kawohi, your dream was to have a better community than buildworx, and yet you give power to those who had a part in causing the community to become the way it was. Uninviting and uncaring. The role of an owner should not only have an adept knowledge on server/plugin management, but refined, respectful social skills as well. Just a few words for thought...

-Wudude

ps-If somebody says "welcome," ar7, just accept it, don't reject it.

I agree with you that Ar7 can be uptight and a  smartass at times, but I am pretty sure he knows this. I do think he can be a little nicer. 

But I disagree with the owner bit. I can assure you right now, we, craftblock would NOT be here right now if it wasn't for him. I was so damn close to giving up so many times and he took over for me when I couldn't handle it or if my life made me to busy. He set strict guides, him and avoxsas made sure this community was friendly, made sure there are no problems on the server and made what the community is today. I am not saying that to suck up to him, I am saying this because that is what I think. He is the reason we are here, and why we have 40+/50 players on a day now, thanks to him. 

Maybe he should work on his personality some, but everyone has a different personality. No one is perfect. I don't like to talk in communities, even though I'm an owner. I'm pretty private about myself. He's strict, a little uptight and not as nice as everyone would like to be. Blobex, he can talk a lot, and make funny noises for odd reaosns (But that's why I love him, he's random).

A7 is Ar7 and that's how he is. Not saying you're totally wrong. You leaving the community would be your decision (Even though I'm gonna cry about it and you'll be hurting my feelings :()

Wudude

Crafter
Dec 27, 2013
foodllama373737 said:
Wudude said:
foodllama373737 said:

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Wudude said:
Long ass rant
I kinda like how you took things out of context and completely, totally misunderstood what I was telling you.

Wudude, you were asking me about bringing up some problems with the server. When someone says "server problems," it's only 100% logical to think SERVER problems - not problems with players, etc. I told you to post on the forum if it was a server problem.

What I was telling you was this:
If it's an actual server problem, post it on the forum.
Otherwise, don't bother. Meaning, don't make a public post if it's a concern about players that you don't feel should be posted in public.
When I said I was already aware of all the problems with the server, I meant THE SERVER. Lag. Timeouts. Disconnects. Poor performance. This is my job here. I already know about all of these things.

I'm not the only owner on the server. @"kawohi", @"xInZaxx", @"JagSwag2014", @"Avoxsas" and @"thezygar" are all owners, as well. There are multiple of us - you don't have to wait for me specifically. That goes for everyone. There are multiple owners for many reasons.

As for all of you saying I'm not nice, have no emotions, etc. I'm not a people person. This much, you are all apparently aware of. I don't like to socialize. I'm a techie, not a social butterfly. I don't go on the server to socialize - I go on the server to assess performance, make sure mods/ambassadors are doing their jobs, and to take care of hairy situations. I don't log onto the server to socialize. If I want to socialize, I will do so, and you will see me doing so.

And anyone who's "afraid" to say anything because they think they'll be banned, wtf is wrong with you? Do you really think I'm some corrupt son of a bitch who will throw a ban hammer around willy nilly? You should all know better, especially you @"Ben4900", @"Omega_Shenron" and @"SamDaManNz100".

I'm a hard ass because it's my job. I'm not here to be buddy buddy with every single player. I'm not here to kiss your asses, either. I'm here to ensure the server is running properly, take care of maintenance, plugins, etc. I'm not here to be your friend. I manage the server box, Minecraft servers and parts of the website.

To be honest, you can all think what you want. But if you want the truth from me, you better be damn well prepared to hear it, because here it comes. :)

I'm fed up with CraftBlock. Most of the players don't read the wikis we spent months working on. Most of the players expect things to be spoon fed to them. If we wanted to spoon feed our players information, we would not have an extensive "Getting Started" wiki on the forum for new players to read.

In general, I'm just tired of CraftBlock. Why do you think I've taken a step back, and started working on my own server? Many of you may know it as CS. There's more to CS than meets the eye, and only a handful of you have even the faintest idea.

For the past two years, I've sacrificed a lot of my life for this community. I've been just barely passing my classes in college, so I can have time to work on the server box and the Minecraft servers. My previous relationship fell apart partially because of how I constantly worried about this server, this community, and the players who frequent this place. I've lost friends because I've been looking out for the best interest of this server.

For the past two years, I've worked my ass off for CraftBlock to improve it, make sure it kept running, kept it stable, looked into bullshit like players fighting over whose horse that is.

For the past two years, very few players have actually shown any gratitude. Very few players have actually thanked myself and the other mods, Ambassadors, admins and owners for our work.

For the past two years, I've been a complete and total emotional wreck because it pisses me off so god damn much when players constantly bitch and moan and gripe about these tiny little problems, when I've got bigger problems to take care of around the server. Unceasingly, I have been bothered with everything under the sun by impatient players while I am obviously, in plain view of chat, handling something else. Constantly, I have been inundated with petty bullshit while I'm trying to work on much bigger problems. Constantly, I have been bombarded with petty nonsense that I have zero interest in handling, because players can't use the forum and insist on bothering me while I'm busy fixing this and that so you can all have fun on the server.

For the past two years, I have put my education and personal needs aside for all of you. Four months ago, I decided that was coming to an end. By the time I finish my education, I will owe the government upwards of $60,000 of loans. What am I doing to show my thanks for an opportunity at a higher education? Spending my valuable time working on a server that never ceases to make me feel worthless and unappreciated. My grades have suffered. I've nearly dropped below the minimum GPA to be eligible for financial aid. That GPA, btw, is 2.0. I had a 2.01 in January. Have fun with that.

For the past four months, I've been working on my own projects here at CraftBlock. For the first time in two years, I had something to do on Minecraft that made me happy, kept me busy, and didn't interfere with my school so much that I was completely skipping my assignments.

For the past four months, I've been developing my art and programming skills so that when I finally graduate from college, I'll be able to get a damn job somewhere, designing and developing games.

For the past four months, I've actually enjoyed being around CraftBlock because I was finally able to let go of things and let others take care of it. There's just one problem. Server performance has suffered because of that.

What all of you don't seem to realize is I'm a person with my own ambitions, life and time. I have other shit I need to do. I don't always have time to sit around CraftBlock and babysit. Do you know why I say babysit? I say babysit because I feel like a babysitter around here now. Go look at the glorious complaints and griefs forum. Take a look at all the petty bullshit that gets posted. Take a look at all the petty arguments that waste our time, which could easily be solved if players would grow the hell up and be mature.

What few of you realize is that I care about this community, and have always tried to do what's in the best interest of the community and the servers alike.

I may not be the most social person on here. I may not be the most open with my emotions and life and whatnot. I pick and choose who I open up to very carefully. I've been betrayed too many times in my life. I'm damaged, I know, I get it. You aren't pointing out anything new to me.

There's two main reasons I have stuck around as long as I have.
The first reason is kawohi asked me to, many times, to not leave, because she said she couldn't do all of this on her own.
The second reason is that kawohi and Zax are too nice. Even back on Buildworx, I would keep them in line. Ask them, don't take my word for it. If I wasn't there to make sure they weren't going crazy with promotions, new plugins, giving away tons of stuff, etc. the server would be in a worse state than it is now. I'm the hard ass because this community needs a hard ass to make sure everything is still standing.

Over the past two years with CraftBlock, there are two things I've been very grateful for. @Avoxsas is here with me, right now, in Texas for seven weeks. I love her, very much. Without CraftBlock, I would never have met her. When my last relationship fell apart, she was there for me, and we ended up together last year around the beginning of March.

The second thing I've been grateful for is having the opportunity to help this server grow and improve.

But, as I've already said, this has come with no small amount of depression, anger, anxiety and pain.

I have other things to do besides CraftBlock. I have a girlfriend to spend time with, college to not fail, and art/programming skills to build upon.

If any of you would like me gone, that's fine. I'll leave. I'll step down as owner and we'll see what happens. I'll focus on CS and the project lying therein. It only seems fitting that such an unfit owner would leave and let the apparently scared-out-of-their-wits-that-I'll-ban-them-for-speaking-their-minds players rest at ease.

I'm not going to close this thread. I'm not going to ban anyone for speaking their mind. That would make me exactly what you all seem to think I am: a monster. You may all continue to add to the fire or shitstorm or whatever you'd like to call this.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
foodllama373737 said:
Wudude said:
foodllama373737 said:

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
Wudude said:
foodllama373737 said:
Wudude said:
foodllama373737 said:

Wudude

Crafter
Dec 27, 2013
Ar7ific1al said:
Wudude said:
Long ass rant
I kinda like how you took things out of context and completely, totally misunderstood what I was telling you.

Wudude, you were asking me about bringing up some problems with the server. When someone says "server problems," it's only 100% logical to think SERVER problems - not problems with players, etc. I told you to post on the forum if it was a server problem.

Otherwise, don't bother. Meaning, don't make a public post if it's a concern about players that you don't feel should be posted in public.
When I said I was already aware of all the problems with the server, I meant THE SERVER. Lag. Timeouts. Disconnects. Poor performance. This is my job here. I already know about all of these things.

I'm not the only owner on the server. @"kawohi", @"xInZaxx", @"JagSwag2014", @"Avoxsas" and @"thezygar" are all owners, as well. There are multiple of us - you don't have to wait for me specifically. That goes for everyone. There are multiple owners for many reasons.

As for all of you saying I'm not nice, have no emotions, etc. I'm not a people person. This much, you are all apparently aware of. I don't like to socialize. I'm a techie, not a social butterfly. I don't go on the server to socialize - I go on the server to assess performance, make sure mods/ambassadors are doing their jobs, and to take care of hairy situations. I don't log onto the server to socialize. If I want to socialize, I will do so, and you will see me doing so.

And anyone who's "afraid" to say anything because they think they'll be banned, wtf is wrong with you? Do you really think I'm some corrupt son of a b*tch who will throw a ban hammer around willy nilly? You should all know better, especially you @"Ben4900", @"OmegaShenron" and @"SamDaManNz100".

I'm a hard ass because it's my job. I'm not here to be buddy buddy with every single player. I'm not here to kiss your asses, either. I'm here to ensure the server is running properly, take care of maintenance, plugins, etc. I'm not here to be your friend. I manage the server box, Minecraft servers and parts of the website.

To be honest, you can all think what you want. But if you want the truth from me, you better be damn well prepared to hear it, because here it comes. :)

I'm fed up with CraftBlock. Most of the players don't read the wikis we spent months working on. Most of the players expect things to be spoon fed to them. If we wanted to spoon feed our players information, we would not have an extensive "Getting Started" wiki on the forum for new players to read.

In general, I'm just tired of CraftBlock. Why do you think I've taken a step back, and started working on my own server? Many of you may know it as CS. There's more to CS than meets the eye, and only a handful of you have even the faintest idea.

For the past two years, I've sacrificed a lot of my life for this community. I've been just barely passing my classes in college, so I can have time to work on the server box and the Minecraft servers. My previous relationship fell apart partially because of how I constantly worried about this server, this community, and the players who frequent this place. I've lost friends because I've been looking out for the best interest of this server.

For the past two years, I've worked my ass off for CraftBlock to improve it, make sure it kept running, kept it stable, looked into bullshit like players fighting over whose horse that is.

For the past two years, very few players have actually shown any gratitude. Very few players have actually thanked myself and the other mods, Ambassadors, admins and owners for our work.

For the past two years, I've been a complete and total emotional wreck because it pisses me off so god damn much when players constantly b*tch and moan and gripe about these tiny little problems, when I've got bigger problems to take care of around the server. Unceasingly, I have been bothered with everything under the sun by impatient players while I am obviously, in plain view of chat, handling something else. Constantly, I have been inundated with petty bullshit while I'm trying to work on much bigger problems. Constantly, I have been bombarded with petty nonsense that I have zero interest in handling, because players can't use the forum and insist on bothering me while I'm busy fixing this and that so you can all have fun on the server.

For the past two years, I have put my education and personal needs aside for all of you. Four months ago, I decided that was coming to an end. By the time I finish my education, I will owe the government upwards of $60,000 of loans. What am I doing to show my thanks for an opportunity at a higher education? Spending my valuable time working on a server that never ceases to make me feel worthless and unappreciated. My grades have suffered. I've nearly dropped below the minimum GPA to be eligible for financial aid. That GPA, btw, is 2.0. I had a 2.01 in January. Have fun with that.

For the past four months, I've been working on my own projects here at CraftBlock. For the first time in two years, I had something to do on Minecraft that made me happy, kept me busy, and didn't interfere with my school so much that I was completely skipping my assignments.

For the past four months, I've been developing my art and programming skills so that when I finally graduate from college, I'll be able to get a damn job somewhere, designing and developing games.

For the past four months, I've actually enjoyed being around CraftBlock because I was finally able to let go of things and let others take care of it. There's just one problem. Server performance has suffered because of that.

What all of you don't seem to realize is I'm a person with my own ambitions, life and time. I have other shit I need to do. I don't always have time to sit around CraftBlock and babysit. Do you know why I say babysit? I say babysit because I feel like a babysitter around here now. Go look at the glorious complaints and griefs forum. Take a look at all the petty bullshit that gets posted. Take a look at all the petty arguments that waste our time, which could easily be solved if players would grow the hell up and be mature.

What few of you realize is that I care about this community, and have always tried to do what's in the best interest of the community and the servers alike.

I may not be the most social person on here. I may not be the most open with my emotions and life and whatnot. I pick and choose who I open up to very carefully. I've been betrayed too many times in my life. I'm damaged, I know, I get it. You aren't pointing out anything new to me.

The first reason is kawohi asked me to, many times, to not leave, because she said she couldn't do all of this on her own.
The second reason is that kawohi and Zax are too nice. Even back on Buildworx, I would keep them in line. Ask them, don't take my word for it. If I wasn't there to make sure they weren't going crazy with promotions, new plugins, giving away tons of stuff, etc. the server would be in a worse state than it is now. I'm the hard ass because this community needs a hard ass to make sure everything is still standing.

Over the past two years with CraftBlock, there are two things I've been very grateful for. @Avoxsas is here with me, right now, in Texas for seven weeks. I love her, very much. Without CraftBlock, I would never have met her. When my last relationship fell apart, she was there for me, and we ended up together last year around the beginning of March.

The second thing I've been grateful for is having the opportunity to help this server grow and improve.

But, as I've already said, this has come with no small amount of depression, anger, anxiety and pain.

I have other things to do besides CraftBlock. I have a girlfriend to spend time with, college to not fail, and art/programming skills to build upon.

If any of you would like me gone, that's fine. I'll leave. I'll step down as owner and we'll see what happens. I'll focus on CS and the project lying therein. It only seems fitting that such an unfit owner would leave and let the apparently scared-out-of-their-wits-that-I'll-ban-them-for-speaking-their-minds players rest at ease.

I'm not going to close this thread. I'm not going to ban anyone for speaking their mind. That would make me exactly what you all seem to think I am: a monster. You may all continue to add to the fire or shitstorm or whatever you'd like to call this.
You also took that out of context, thanks for the sob story by the way. It isn't your job to run the server, it's your choice. It isn't my fault you devote so much time to it, so don't try to start a pity party for yourself. I came to you, because I know you get things done, and my problems had examples and evidence not just some petty complaint. From what I read, you think I was the only person who took something out of context here, if that isn't the case, clarify your writing. And don't think you're the only one with emotion problems, that doesn't work as an excuse with me, or anyone.

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Ar7ific1al said:
Wudude said:
Long ass rant
And anyone who's "afraid" to say anything because they think they'll be banned, wtf is wrong with you? Do you really think I'm some corrupt son of a b*tch who will throw a ban hammer around willy nilly? You should all know better, especially you @"Ben4900", @"OmegaShenron" and @"SamDaManNz100".
No, I don't think that. What I DO think is that some newer members might think that. If I was new and read some of your posts, I would think that. You occasionally send off a bad vibe. Just say'in.

Wudude

Crafter
Dec 27, 2013
Ar7ific1al said:
Wudude said:
Long ass rant

And anyone who's "afraid" to say anything because they think they'll be banned, wtf is wrong with you? Do you really think I'm some corrupt son of a b*tch who will throw a ban hammer around willy nilly? You should all know better, especially you @"Ben4900", @"Omega_Shenron" and @"SamDaManNz100".

For the past two years, I've been a complete and total emotional wreck because it pisses me off so god damn much when players constantly b*tch and moan and gripe about these tiny little problems, when I've got bigger problems to take care of around the server. Unceasingly, I have been bothered with everything under the sun by impatient players while I am obviously, in plain view of chat, handling something else. Constantly, I have been inundated with petty bullshit while I'm trying to work on much bigger problems. Constantly, I have been bombarded with petty nonsense that I have zero interest in handling, because players can't use the forum and insist on bothering me while I'm busy fixing this and that so you can all have fun on the server.

"Long ass sob story" ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)