- Jul 10, 2015
Guide to create Player Shops on CraftBlock!
The best way to learn how to use and create player shops, or "Sign Shops" is to watch the developer of the plugin explain it.
If you don't feel like watching the whole video, here's a quick step-per-step list of how to create a shop. All you need is a chest and a sign:
1. Place the chest (obviously)
2. shift+place the sign on that chest and format the sign as the following:
- 1st line contains [shop]
- 2nd line has the amount on it, that you wish to sell or to buy with one click
- 3rd line contains the price
- put 'selling' or 'buying' on the last line.
Please redirect all players who ask how to create player shops by telling them to do /howtoshops in-game.
DONATORS! Make sure to read the rules before starting a shop!