How to give a warning?

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
How to give a warning to a player on forums? Is it done by giving a negive rep?  I never give negative reps.  But I feel username is not listening to staff.
Ive extended his waiting time cause he broke the agreement to one more day

Wed 11 june.  And i wanted to give him a warning.

Not sure what warning levels mean either. Is there a certain level a player can get or something?

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
If you click on a player's username to visit their Profile, the Warn button is right below the Rep button, in the Forum Info box to the left of the web page.
Hope it helps!

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
crackers1097 said:
If you click on a player's username to visit their Profile, the Warn button is right below the Rep button, in the Forum Info box to the left of the web page.
Hope it helps!
There's also a warn button on every single post. lol

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
aww yeah i wasnt looking at a post at the time was more thinking bout how to warn that guy anyways why we on the sublect i recieved this
I didn't make another
To: _SunDust_
I didn't make another, I think someone replied as you deleted so it came up again. Something like that because I didn't make a new one. Maybe that was the one that didn't come through, and maybe came through late. IDK? But I didn't make a new one. You probably won't believe me but I for sure didn't make a new one.

I said I would ask if thats possible

In ref to this post.

http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-3648.html

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Look at the time stamp on it. Did he post it before or after you talked to him?

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Yes I looked at the time stamp, as I had stated in the post. Thats the reason why I posted a reply. Ive never known post to come in late. Then again I dont know if it is possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)