HossWSB & doctor2202

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
User(s) Banned:HossWSB & doctor2202
Victim(s):server chat player and myself
Temporary or Permanent:permanent
Incident:these guys play together on the server. I hadnt recieved much of a problem from hoss apart from private spam and him breaking a few blocks by  my  xp grinder to which Ive told him off about.  To egging doctor on to say make comments against me to which doctor was muted and jailed - unjailed unmuted. 

Well today they happened to want to cause mischief maybe out of boredom or just to seek attention.  I shall never know nor do I care to give anymore time to helping these guys who just dont care about the community but themselves.

as you can see by the screenshots one story leadng to the other, to the point of me giving them one last chance as they had made inappropriate signs directed at me.  Thesigns were inappropriate and they were asked politely to remove them to which and you dont see the it in the chat0but hoss said no then he cussed at me.
Now this was totally unacceptable, and if these guys were removed from the server whose to say they fall prey on another innocent victim.

I permanently banned them asI felt their intentions on the server were no longer good for the craftblock community as a whole.

Witnesses:screneshots, plue runescape64 was watching some of the conversation. No other player I noticed was following it at the time.
Previous Actions:
Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/A0yBn
Other Notes:
I would have posted this long ago- but due to my son jumping on the pc as i had to pop away he deleted my report i had already typed up and almost ready for posting .. grrr

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Sun, your Ban Reports are always long and detailed! Lol

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
I bet he couldn't come close to managing being a parent, taking care of kids, paying bills, buying things, and moderating, so you don't deserve those words he put on the signs. :D

Exp3rtGamer

Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
United States
That was my placed that got griefed in the photo -_- yaaay.... I'm really disappointed in Hoss cause he is my friend irl :(

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
Exp3rtGamer said:
That was my placed that got griefed in the photo -_- yaaay.... I'm really disappointed in Hoss cause he is my friend irl :(
Well, it was his fault. Don't place the sorrow for him, he can appeal for himself if he'd like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)