Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Player Name: Holy_Rabbitz[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why do You Want to Join?: I applied a while ago, but never went on, so doubtfully I'm still whitelisted. I want to get more of a taste of vanilla minecraft, especially if UHC happens c: A lot of YouTubers play vanilla and really enjoy it. I'd love to go o and enjoy the experience. (Also to help paranoid Tory. xD)[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Play on other CraftBlock servers?: <Yes/No> Yes[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Which servers?: <CraftBlock, NanoBlock>[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank on CraftBlock: <If applicable> Moderator[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank on NanoBlock: <If applicable>[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Have you been banned from any of our servers?:  Nope[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If so, When? Why? How many times?:[/font]

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
Super vouch! Holy is a great person and she is mod which proves she's experienced with responsibility. GL

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
vouch! holy's a great player (well yeah! shes a mod!) and i think that she would be a great re-addition to choco ;3

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I vouch for Holy. She's a mod on main and definitely trustworthy. JOIN THE DERPS! One of us! One of us!

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
Vouch great friend, a mod what else do I need to say? :)

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Accepted! Welcome to Chocoblock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)