CraftBlock Holiday Competition Winners! + New Rank :O

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
It's been quite a long time and we have finally processed the whole Holiday Competition contest. The prize took awhile to complete, but before we get into that, here are the winners!

In first place with an average score of 17.25 is Tommytubes!

Tied for second at 15.75 points is Babfish & Anklebiter!

Now all of you have been inquiring about the grand prize. We are proud to announce the new Designer rank! The Designer Rank is modeled after the Architect rank to allow players to build freely and creatively. This rank is still being tweaked, but is now active!

This rank will be awarded to all three of these players. For everyone else who submitted their build, they will receive an in-game prize along with a Forum Badge! 

Thank you again for participating, and please look forward to the next contest :)

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Chiplover2 said:
Anyway, I was just about to ask what Designer was for! As if on cue...
Is it like a mini-Archy?
Think of it the same way you do Trial Mod. Designer is essentially a semi-permanent "trial Architect" rank. It's almost the same as Architect, just without WorldEdit.

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Ar7ific1al said:
Chiplover2 said:
Anyway, I was just about to ask what Designer was for! As if on cue...
Is it like a mini-Archy?
Think of it the same way you do Trial Mod. Designer is essentially a semi-permanent "trial Architect" rank. It's almost the same as Architect, just without WorldEdit.
This makes a ton of sense.
There seemed to be a gap between a regular player and an Architect; a little too big. Now it makes the transition from, say, Trusted to Archi, a lot more scalable.
Oh, I see what that "Suggest a Designer" thing is about now :D.

And congratulations to the top 3, and everyone else! Everyone's looked great :p.

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Gratz to the top three! Thanks to everyone else for being a part of the competition :)

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Congratulations Tommytubes, Babfish, & Anklebiter! :D And to all of the other participants! You all did great! I had fun looking at everybody's builds. :D

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Does designer also get world edit?
And grata on tommy, bab and ankle, I knew that yous would win ^_^

WeeLecht

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Wow! I really didn't expect that! Thanks! ^_^

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Zombie_Pigman said:
Does designer also get world edit?
And grata on tommy, bab and ankle, I knew that yous would win ^_^
Ar7ific1al said:
Crazyboy983 said:
Read the thread zombie >.>
The comments too.

Flx98

Crafter
Jan 31, 2014
Imagine there's no countries.
Looking forward to getting this rank at one point :3 Congratulations to the top 3, I was even too lazy to build my giant rotten potato xD

WeeLecht

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
As Ar7 said 'trail Architect' does this mean we can have it taken away from us? or tis this a rank that will stay? :O

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Tommytubes9 said:
As Ar7 said 'trail Architect' does this mean we can have it taken away from us? or tis this a rank that will stay? :O
More like Mod vs Super Mod. Mod has permissions to help out, but not as much power as a super mod. (like world edit). So unless you abuse creative, you'll probably keep it for a long time.

Where trial comes in, is that if you show that you're an amazing builder with Designer. You build something overly impressive, you'll have a chance to get Architect. SO think of Designer has, "you're impressive", and architect as "you're impressive, trustful, and can handle the big guns" (world edit)

I'd like to remind everyone that you should never expect to get any higher rank then Trusted.  ALWAYS expect that to be the last rank you'll get on here, unless we create more normal ranks (which we slowly are working on doing...... ) Unless you get lucky to get the advanced ranks :)

WeeLecht

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Ahh thanks! i understand now :D

Rubdee

UwU
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Congrats you guys! ;) You guys did great

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)