Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]User(s) Banned: hobsrage[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Victim(s): Nemus [rbhusker][/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Temporary or Permanent: temp, 3d[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Incident: Greifing ~ 7 blocks[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Witnesses: /co i[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Previous Actions: N/A[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Screenshots: I didn't take any because I didn't want to roll back his house. I just fixed it by hand.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Other Notes: He calls to me for a grief, then when I get there he asks to be promoted. I tell him he needs a bed and that I thought that he called me here for a grief. He shows me the grief and HE did it. I /co i-ed everything and he griefed all 7 blocks. I then look in his chest and see a stone brick that he griefed in there. I tell him I see it in there and he takes it out of the chest and runs away with it. Apparently he places or throws it somewhere because when I tp him back to the grief for him to fix it, he doesn't have it in his inventory anymore. I tell him to go get it and bring it back but he starts running the total opposite direction of where he threw it. It wasn't the number of blocks he griefed, but the refusal to cooperate with me that got him banned. This could have easily been in the Player Warnings section.[/font]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)