Hi. :P

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Hi. I'm DiamondHunter153. So I've been playing on Craftblock for like a month or so now, and I'm like, "It's to late for me to do an intro, I've been here to long." But then I see that many higher ranks are doing late introductions, so I'm like, "What the heck, I'll do one too!"

I love chess, play violin, have two cats, like to read. I also ice skate for competitions, and I am completely addicted to Harry Potter. Really, completely.

After I came on CraftBlock with block_master678 and AudreyP33 I loved it so much I got my entire class to come on! Seriously, almost all of them. That's the main reason I made my town is so we didn't have to get someone to add all of them and give them plots. Almost all of my town is people I know irl, with a few exceptions. Anyway... well that's it I guess. Have a nice day. :p

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Hey Diamond! Good to know more about you. Violin is the most beautiful sounding instrument, & cats rule. Haha Chess is a great game, too. I haven't played in a very long time though. Eventually I'll try out Tridimensional Chess. :p Anyway.. See you around.

Have Fun & Be Excellent! :D

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Hai Diamond! It's fun to get to know other people from the server. You should have your friends make an intro too! Better late than never anyway. c: Also, YAY CATS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)