Hi, my name is TheDuncster10

TheDuncster10

Crafter
Mar 23, 2014
Minecraft Land
Howdy!

My ign is TheDuncster10, but my parents gave me the name Kira. You can call me Kira, TheDuncster10, Duncster, Dunc- whatever floats your boat. I am currently 15 years of age and have lived all over the U.S.

I played on a different server for approximately 2 years until it sadly closed, I've spent the past 3 months trying to find a server to live up to my old server. I was disappointed with every server I found, until one late night I was searching around on one of the billions of minecraft server websites and found Craftblock. I absolutely love craftblock and I think I may even love it more than my old server!

Some fun facts about me-

• I've been playing the trumpet for 7 years.
  • I love music.
  • I have a younger brother named Duncan, who actually created this account before making his new one and then gave me the legacy of "TheDuncster10."
  • I love skateboarding.
  • I am a female- I know what you're thinking "Girls go on the internet?" I know it's crazy right?

So, I hope you enjoyed getting to know me, or not that's cool too. I can't wait to learn more about everyone else on the server!

~TheDuncster10 (AKA Kira)

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Nice introduction! Pleasure to meet you, Kira.

We actually have a number of females that play in this community, so it's probably not as shocking as you think. :p
What kind of music do you like to listen to? :)

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Welcome to CraftBlock, Kira. Your real name is way cooler than the "legendary" TheDuncster10. lol In-game I'll probably call you Dunc though. :p To avoid confusion. But you can call me Valk. Or Lord Valk. Or The Dark Vampyre Lord Valkyre, Ruler of the Universe. :D Good to meet you. If you see me in-game, say hi.
Check the sig! ;) .......................V

TheDuncster10

Crafter
Mar 23, 2014
Minecraft Land
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Welcome to CraftBlock, Kira. Your real name is way cooler than the "legendary" TheDuncster10. lol In-game I'll probably call you Dunc though. :p To avoid confusion. But you can call me Valk. Or Lord Valk. Or The Dark Vampyre Lord Valkyre, Ruler of the Universe. :D Good to meet you. If you see me in-game, say hi.
Check the sig! ;) .......................V
Hahaha, I will definitely call you Ruler of the Universe. :p

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
TheDuncster10 said:
JagSwag2014 said:

We actually have a number of females that play in this community, so it's probably not as shocking as you think. :p
Thanks! I love all types of music- classical to alternative and everything in between.
You and I will become great friends.... I can see it....
You have great tastes in music. :p

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Two of our owners are female, and I know a lot of girls who are actually better gamers than me, don't worry about it :D Either way, Welcome to Craftblock! You probably won't see too much of me as I'm on Pokeblock (our Pixelmon server) most of the time but I'm on Main every now and again :)

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
TheDuncster10 said:
 I absolutely love craftblock and I think I may even love it more than my old server!

Wow that means a lot. Thank you!

I'm glad you're enjoying CraftBlock so far :)

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Welcome Welcome to CraftBlock! Have Fun and See ya around :D

TheDuncster10

Crafter
Mar 23, 2014
Minecraft Land
JagSwag2014 said:
TheDuncster10 said:
JagSwag2014 said:

Thanks! I love all types of music- classical to alternative and everything in between.
You and I will become great friends.... I can see it....
You have great tastes in music. :p
Haha, awesome! :) 

ale700

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hey there :p [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tis a pleasure to meet you, many call me ale and I am best served in a chilled glass XD[/font]

I've been playing the trumpet for 7 years.
I have been playing the Trumpet for 4 years and before that the Cornet for 4-5 :)
Do you prefer to play Classical or Jazz?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)