Hi, I'm a derp. c:

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Hey everyone! My name is Narbula and yesterday I was convinced to come back to the CraftBlock minecraft servers. After some thought, I decided I should FINALLY make an introduction post for myself, since I never did (better late than never).

So, here goes...

My name is Krysten, but I like being called Narbula, or Narb for short. 

I first joined CraftBlock when we had a normal Tekkit server, none of that Tekkit Lite crap. Pff. I moved with the CraftBlock Tekkit crew through FTB, Tekkit Lite, and other various modpacks. A while ago I quit CraftBlock completely because of drama. I regret what happened back then, but all that was so long ago and I decided to start new.

I am 19 years old and taking college classes here and there (because I hate school more than anyone). I would really love to be an interior designer when I get old(er).

I have a very unhealthy obsession with cats. If I weren't so lazy to clean a bunch of litter boxes, I'd have like 50 cats. You may think I'm kidding, but I'm not.

I like to play League of Legends, the sims, and Osu! when I'm not playing minecraft.

I love to read good books. I mostly read romance-y ones, but The Hunger Games series is still my all time favorite (Yes, I've read all 3. Multiple times.)

I freaken LOVE TV shows and Netflix.  I love The Walking Dead, Once Upon A Time, Secret Life of the American Teenager (I'm a girl, what can I say?), Supernatural, and Law and Order SVU to name a few.

My favorite colors are green and blue and my favorite animal is a frog.

I look forward to getting to know everyone (new AND old) on the servers and making new friends. Thanks for reading! c:

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I had to make your text a bit easier to read.

But hey! I'm glad you're back! :)

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
Hey narb :D I dont think we have met being i dont do the modded shiz but you seem like a good player. You dont seem that derpy compared to another friend whose nickname actually is derpy haha. Anyway hope to see you around and welcome back

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
JagSwag2014 said:
kawohi said:
I had to make your text a bit easier to read.

But hey! I'm glad you're back! :)
That's a bit easier? e_o
Well, easier then the one she used. lol

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Thanks Matx490! I don't remember using that many spaces between my lines. o_o

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Triiiiiii! <3 I'm happy to be back. :D

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Welcome back, Narb! :D I saw you on Main a couple times. It's good to see you back. Stick around. Things are getting awesome. ;) Haha One thing that a lot of people don't realize is that cats are the best. But, maybe some day they'll learn. :3 Walking Dead is amazing! I've also been wanting to start watching Once Upon a Time. My roommate watches it, and I've seen a few parts when I walk past the TV when she's watching it. It seems pretty cool. I would of course start from the beginning though. No worries. I can't start things half-way. :/ Anyway, Glad to have you back! Take your shoes off, stay a while! XD Have Fun & Be Excellent!

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I'll definitely be sticking around for a bit I think! I'm going to try to be on main more, just because I don't feel like learning machinery. :p You should get Netflix! You can watch all those shows from the beginning! That's why I have it, because I can't just start from the middle either. c: Thanks, Valk. <3

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Narbula said:
I'll definitely be sticking around for a bit I think! I'm going to try to be on main more, just because I don't feel like learning machinery. :p You should get Netflix! You can watch all those shows from the beginning! That's why I have it, because I can't just start from the middle either. c: Thanks, Valk. <3
Netflix? Psh.

http://couchtuner.com

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Indeed. I have never used Netflix, and I never will. ;) I can find any movie/TV show for free on the internet. I still buy the though. I own over 2,700 DVDs. Only half of those are burned. But, I prefer having the actual DVDs and cases. So I go through and upgrade them whenever I can. But, I have already found Once Upon a Time and saved it to a list of shows that I still need to start. I'm finishing up others now. Just finished Dr. Who. :D I'm working on catching up on The Vampire Diaries right now. Then, The Originals.

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Ohhhhh, those sound good too! Although I will never watch Dr. Who. I get too annoyed with all the crap I see from it on the internet to even watch it. :p

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Aw. It's so good though. I'm a huge Joss Whedon fan (Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse, Agents of Shield, etc.). I love his humor and the emotional bonds he makes between you and his characters. I also love English humor. BBC is great. Dr. Who is like an English Joss Whedon show. Plus, it's sci-fi and has a running story. It will make you laugh your ass off one second, and the next it hits you with a sack of emotions! Then throws in more humor between the feels, and makes you feel good. I love it. It's very entertaining and has great moral lessons all the time. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I'll think about it. :p Maybe when I finish all the series that I need to watch first, I'll stray to it.

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I missed you too, Lking! :D

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
*squeals* aaaahhh you love the hunger games!!!!
*whistles Rues song*
I'm dying for Mockingjay part 1 :3

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I'M SO EXCITED FOR MOCKINGJAY.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)