Herro

T

Tazboi

A lot of you probably know me, and I know this introduction is a little late but...

I'm Taz, nice to meet ya :D
-I'm 13 and I joined this server back in 2012, where I instantly alotted my free time to play on it.(Thanks to @Arj790 for being so friendly to me)
-I'm very shy when it comes to talking, so if you see me on the teamspeak, I probably won't have my mic unmuted unless I'm with close friends.
-I have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) which makes me tend to want to organize or check something more often then needed. It also amplifies my stress by a lot :/
-I really enjoy playing games such as:
League of Legends
Hearthstone
Superbrothers: S&S EP
Goat Simulator
Monaco
Magicite
Cube World
Pretend You're Xyzzy
-My favorite book, ever, is Homestuck: www.mspaintadventures.com
-I tend to write long lists
-I'm claustrophobic and also over-exaggerate what could happen vs. what would happen (Mainly negative things)
-I play both Tenor Saxophone and Clarinet
-Music is love, music is life (But I hate Dubstep)
-I have a passion for reading

-Taz

ojoman2001

ojoman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Ireland
www.com
ermherghersh someone who likes homestuck! :D :D :D first person who is not the person who introduced me to it! welp,

T

Tazboi

ojoman2001 said:
ermherghersh someone who likes homestuck! :D :D :D first person who is not the person who introduced me to it! welp,
Homestuck is LIFE dude xD

T

Tazboi

ojoman2001 said:
Tazboi said:
ojoman2001 said:
Homestuck is LIFE dude xD
Homestuck is love...
Honkstuck is pap.

ojoman2001

ojoman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Ireland
www.com

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Hi Taz! You know me. I know you. Blah blah blah.. lol JK, I learned a few things about you on this. Good to know you a little better though. The OCD (Or the alphabetized arrangement CDO. :p) helps you pay attention more to things though. I have it slightly as well. But I can always pay more attention. :D See you around! Have Fun & Ah.. you know the rest. :I

T

Tazboi

Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Hi Taz! You know me. I know you. Blah blah blah.. lol JK, I learned a few things about you on this. Good to know you a little better though. The OCD (Or the alphabetized arrangement CDO. :p) helps you pay attention more to things though. I have it slightly as well. But I can always pay more attention. :D See you around! Have Fun & Ah.. you know the rest. :I
Yeah, I agree. I think it's like an... (emphasis?) of the senses, so it isn't just looking at a tree, it's noticing the smaller "veins" crawling throughout the leaves and the trunk :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)