Henrik2005s Awesome App

Status
Not open for further replies.

henrikberg

Crafter
Jan 12, 2014
Hello, henrik here. 

You maybe remember me from the old buildworx. I miss the server so much! I remember everything, Shops, Spawns, Awesome staff and service!:heart: You know these guys also? tobgunn123, xlinus123x, vegard360, henrik2005, jakobsen2002, jesti9, Kawohi, Xinzax and many more! !! Me and my friends also talking about buildworx today also !! But anyway! :nyan

I Want to become staff on this server because i love it and i think i can help extremely much! Please accept it or i can also get trusted if thats okay! So well, Cya and i hope someone comments.

Bye :pokeball

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Hey man, I realise you are from Buildworx, but I don't really think you can come back asking for Ambassador. Its been like 2-3 years, like you said.. I think you should rank up like everyone else has to. Buildworx doesn't have much to do with Craftblock now.. Sorry, no vouch.

ojoman2001

ojoman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Ireland
www.com
i don't vouch, sorry :l

try again when you get trusted. and make the app a little better: say what you have done already, how much you have been on ect. and anyway, being on bw doesn't give you a free pass to be staff =P

sorry.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Zombie_Pigman said:
SamDaManNz100 said:
Guys, just saying, he only joined today.
Why would we vouch him if he just joined 0.o
The whole idea of this post was for him to try rank up to Ambassador, using the fact he is from Buildworx. 

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Sorry henrik, but Buildworx was something completely separate to CraftBlock. Please feel free to play, get to know people on the server and learn how CraftBlock works. I don't think applying for Ambassador at this time is appropriate.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)