Help Wanted: Companion Mayor for Al-Mabiri

Dezzear

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia <3
So heres what im looking at, with Al-Mabiri a capital city to start with, there will be no space for a residential area within the walls. My plan is to enlist a fellow Crafter to begin a new town just outside the north wall, and have that be the residential district at heart for Al-Mabiri. (such a town would obviously join the Saharan Collective)

Such a person would be my companion mayor, and we would need to get along pretty well in the long run. Should you be chosen you will receive 4000$, 3000 to start the town and 1000 to put in the bank, and from there on i assume all financial responsibility.Such a person would also have relativley free reign over the town which they found, i only ask you remain mature as your position represents me, and the Nation

It would be the companion mayors job to recruit citizens and develop the area with which they will be operating, and to keep tabs on the financial status of the town, and alert me as to how much money i should supply.

If you would like to be my companion mayor please apply in the comment section as follows

IGN:

Describe yourself:

3 reasons you would be a good mayor:

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I have no interest in applying for and position in any town, but I just had to comment and say that I like your style, Dezz. This is a very To-the-point and professional announcement. I like your method and reasoning. I look forward to see what you can do. That is all. :)

I approve this message! :p

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
IGN: whiteNnerdy23

Describe yourself: I am currently a Builder on Craftblock and have been playing since late October I believe.

Reasons I should be chosen as mayor

1. I am currently a resident of Al-Mabiri so I am familiar with the building code and to an extent, the way of life

2. I am excellent at budgeting and am willing to help keep the town and/or nation from falling into ruin.

3. I do not greif, plain and simple, I do not greif on this server under ANY circumstance.

ankle_biter

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
A Cave in an undisclosed location
I might want to do this not so sure yet I just have to resolve some stuff before I do so hehe,

Umm I am horrible with reasons so.. :S

Description: Currently A designer, was applying for trusted before I got promoted, I am trying to make my own town but the foundation is bad so I would like to start fresh.

IGN: Ankle_biter

1. I have trial and error experience
2. Do not need a budget to build
3. I would like to perfect towns, I would not leave unfinished builds hanging for a while, strict rules.. yeah but for a good purpose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)